Profile for Ms. S. M. Hewitt > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. M. Hewitt

Ms. S. M. Hewitt "stellahewitt19" (UK)

Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDWH Earbuds - White
Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDWH Earbuds - White
Offered by Jons Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab - very Impressed!, 14 Nov 2008
I recently got these ear phones as my previous gave up on me in the airport on the way to out of the country and I was gutted so i bought these in the airport shop and I have to say im impressed.
I have to use in ear bud ear phones as i have a tregus pierced and therfore can't get any others to fit and I have been through many pairs and brands in the last year and have to say these are the best I've used.
Not only are they reasonably priced but they really do deliver, I like the fact that the cable is slightly longer than on standard ear phones and also the size of the actual bud, the changeable sizes also helped find the perfect fit.
The sound quality is also very good as I was previously using iLuv ear phones which i found really cheap looking and cheap sounding but i found the skullcandy ear phones sturdy and funky looking - very impressed

Perfect Man [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Perfect Man [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Hilary Duff
Offered by passionFlix UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Chick flick classic, 7 Dec 2005
Having watched this film in the cinema first off I have to say I was quitely impressed. Hilary Duff's preformance is loveable as the daughter of Heather Locklear.
Duff's character is always moving and changing schools due to her mum's boyfriend disasters! After missing her prom and moving yet again she finally decides enough is enough and begins a quest for her mothers 'perfect man'with the help of her new best friend. They make an imaginary man for her mother using her friends uncle as inspiration, after pretending to be this perfect man through e-mail and phone calls so she can stay at her new home, her mum and friends uncle realise they are each others match but not before another disaster boyfriend and little heartache. Little does she know that she's found her own perfect match!
Really good chick flick, is essential for a girls night in, will remind you that your soulmate is out there somewhere