Profile for spursfan > Reviews

Content by spursfan

spursfan

NEW WOMENS SNOW RAIN WIDE FIT VELCRO WINTER FUR LINED COMFORT BOOTS SIZE 3 - 8 (4, BLACK)

5.0 out of 5 stars My feet have not been cold once!, 26 Dec 2013
These boots are great,warm dry and comfortable and supportive around the ankle .Would definatly recommend them to any one .

JFK: History in an Hour
JFK: History in an Hour

5.0 out of 5 stars a mystery!, 26 Dec 2013
This really made me want to find out more about JFK.It IS short and literally only takes about an hour to read ,but there's a lot packed in there, his childhood,sibling rivalry and his dominant father.A compasionant man who did nt even want to be president.And the mystery suurounding his death and the death of his alledged murderer. A very good read ,recommended.

3D Garden Designer V3
3D Garden Designer V3
Offered by Discs4all

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: 3D Garden Designer V3 (CD-ROM)
I am not very good with computers,and did nt really look properly ,but it would nt load.However I returned it and got a refund quickly.

Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom - Volume 1 Sutra
Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom - Volume 1 Sutra

5.0 out of 5 stars life changing book, 19 April 2013
This book is remarkable, although it takes a while to sink in ,it will change your whole outlook on life.
The author does n't want to make any profit from this publication,he just wants to share his widom.
I would defiantly recommend this to any one with an open mind.

Regatta Boy's Puddle II Waterproof Romper Suit - Laser Blue, Size 18-24 Months
Regatta Boy's Puddle II Waterproof Romper Suit - Laser Blue, Size 18-24 Months
Offered by Morleys

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for puddles!, 10 May 2012
This little suit is great for splashing in puddles and streams and for rainy day walks, keeps clothes dry no matter how crazy your little one is!

I'm a Big Brother
I'm a Big Brother
by Joanna Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars big hit for big brothers, 21 April 2012
This review is from: I'm a Big Brother (Hardcover)
This little book was a big hit with my 2 year old grandson when his little brother was born. It helped him to understand what what going on and that this happens all the time to lots of other children.
It also made him feel special and loved [there are a couple of pages devoted to this].
The books tells us why babies cry and what they like.It explains that he was a baby once and looked just like the new baby.
I would recommend this book very highly.

The Land of Painted Caves - Earth's Children Book 6
The Land of Painted Caves - Earth's Children Book 6
by Jean M. Auel

1.0 out of 5 stars so disappointing!, 24 April 2011
I and I'm sure hundreds of her fans were left furious and frustrated at the ending.Where were the adventures we have come to expect?and the new discoveries Ayla found along the way?. All we were left with were caves ,caves and more caves.And with all her long journey,NO people of the clan,not even a mention of them.
Where were Ayla's healing skills ? ,hardly even a mention.
The book was dull and tame and SO disappointing.I dont know what happened to Ms Auels writing skills,but even the climax of the book,where it was at last realized that man and not spirits produced babies, went off with, not a big bang but a damp squib.
Sorry Ms Auel but I think you let your fans down,BIG TIME.

The Best Of Children's Songs
The Best Of Children's Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 13 Sep 2010
This cd is great fun, I listen to it with my granson and we both sing and dance along with it .If you are old enough to remember "junior choice" on radio 2 with Ed Stewpot Stewart, you will enjoy this.