Profile for J. E. Marshall > Reviews

Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Offered by arganorganics
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can do for the can't be bothered, 5 April 2012
I'm the last person to be caught up with a daily facial routine. So when I felt my skin go all pappery and looked like it came from somewhere near dawn of the dead I thought this is what I was always warned about. So I looked for a cream and I'll be honest I wasn't expecting much as they all promise fantastic results and hardly ever do anything. But I went with this one mainly because it had organics in the name and had good reviews. Then I tried and for me it was a miracle. Gone was paper skin and zombie like complexion, BAM - here was tighter skin and healthier look and I'm talking an immediate feel. For those who are interested in this kind of stuff, it smells woody (or so I'm told by those who care about this), it's thick and you don't need a lot. It goes on easily - although it cream so why it wouldn't is beyond me. Then you walk out of the door. No buffing or toning or whatever else they always ask me to do before I put on gloop on my face. Just whack it on and go.

Green Lantern Glow Logo -- Green Lantern Movie Adult T-Shirt, Large
Green Lantern Glow Logo -- Green Lantern Movie Adult T-Shirt, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleaser for the fans, 23 Dec 2011
I bought this for my boyfriend who has recently got into the whole green lantern world. He loved it and so did I on the grounds that it wasn't in your face, but a simple effective design. It arrived in time for his birthday and fitted great - thank god for the sizing info considering he can never pick out the right size straight off anyway. So basically no faults that I could see

Another Night Before Christmas
Another Night Before Christmas
by Carol Ann Duffy

5.0 out of 5 stars A piece of History, 31 Oct 2006
Ok I admit i'm english and therefore some of the rhymes within this poem don't work with my accent, but I don't care. Here is an updated version that I feel will hold it's own and in years to come be used in schools around the world to show what the beginning of the 21st Century was like. Although the poet is clearly writing the same sort of story as the original "Night before Christmas", she interjects a real feeling of our time. The sense of a lack of faith and disillusionment that we have, and with her words re-lights those old feelings of wonder and belief that stir in all of us. The references, to tv's, malls, mobile phones, cash points give such a clear image of life today that i am sure it's recording future history in an engaging way. I loved it.