Profile for London Chick > Reviews

Content by London Chick

London Chick

Kindle Voyage, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Wi-Fi

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my new voyage, 10 Jan. 2015
Love my new voyage. Lots of great features and an even better reading experience. It's light, easy to hold on either hand, rather compact so will slip into almost any bag and maybe even large pockets... But, I do miss the text to voice feature of previous issues. 😔

Sistema 1.25 Litre Microwave Rectangle
Sistema 1.25 Litre Microwave Rectangle

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
These are great. They exactly what they say they do. They are also great to pack and hold.m

New Oxford Spelling Dictionary: The Writers' and Editors' Guide to Spelling and Word Division (Reference)
by Maurice Waite

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 July 2012
This is an excellent piece of resource. A great reminder of what I already know, a gap filler for things I don't and easy to use for when I'm not sure. I can not recommend this more highly.

Jillian Michaels Hot Bod in a Box: Kick Butt with 50 Exercises from TV's Toughest Trainer
by Jillian Michaels
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 3 July 2012
I'm a big fan of JM, as I love her style of training, motivation and logic. This is yet another great product from her. It does what it says it will. The cards a clear, easy to understand and small enough to carry with you. For beginners, like me, the circuit workouts examples are great and even better for those who do circuit workouts but have no clue how to put one together, there is a great guide. Which means that there are endless workouts YOU put together and can do. All in all well worth the money, but even more than that great work outs!

Tefal Fresh Express
Tefal Fresh Express
Offered by Bright Sparks Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Follows through, 14 Jun. 2012
I'm not a huge fan of cooking and don't do very much. With my busy lifestyle when I do venture into the kitchen, my food needs to be healthy, quick and tasty. Which is why I really like this product. It does what it says it will - slice, dice with no hassle. It is easy to use, quiet and better yet, easy to wash. First impressions were also good, it looks good and is fairly small and compact. Not an eyesore bulky machine which takes up most of your cooking space. The only negative for me was that the food did tend to fall out of the plate when using the machine, so not always the tidiest, depending on what you're cutting up. However, all in all, I'm very pleased.