Profile for Lady Marwood > Reviews

The Tiger Who Came to Tea Plush
The Tiger Who Came to Tea Plush
Offered by Kapow Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-cute :), 17 Oct 2013
All is well with the Tiger. He arrived on time & all clean & lovely. His recipient (goddaughter) hasn't seen him yet. I'm making the most of him before the hand-over :D

Fitflop Womens Lulu Slide Fashion Sandals 289-010 Gold 4 UK, 37 EU, 6 US
Fitflop Womens Lulu Slide Fashion Sandals 289-010 Gold 4 UK, 37 EU, 6 US

4.0 out of 5 stars I've hardly taken them off!, 22 Sep 2013
They're very very comfy & look great. The gold is a good colour - it doesn't come up too rosy or too bronze. My feet are slightly wider than a lot of makes allow for - I wasn't expecting Fitflop to feel tight at all (so overtly marketed as a comfy shoe) - but they are a little tight across the straps. If your feet are regular width, these are ideal.

blue Hannari Tofu plush cellphone charm Japan kawaii
blue Hannari Tofu plush cellphone charm Japan kawaii

4.0 out of 5 stars Super-cute!, 22 Sep 2013
A bit bigger than I expected - I'm thinking twice about attaching it to my phone lest it no longer fits in my pocket. Having said that, the delivery was prompt & the item itself is lovely & soft - makes me smile each time I see its little face!

Fly London Women's Fulv Sludge/Brown Ankle Boots P142497000 4 UK
Fly London Women's Fulv Sludge/Brown Ankle Boots P142497000 4 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but loose round the ankle., 22 Sep 2013
True to size & an unusual colour, which is always good ... However, they're much looser round the ankle than I expected & consequently slip around while I'm walking. Unfortunately, I'll be returning these & continuing my hunt for the ultimate ankle boot.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 10L backpack / rucksack, 13 Jun 2012
Arrived promptly & is super-cute! Just the right size for my yomp to work - can fit in basics including shoes & lunch - without flapping about too much, like larger rucksacks would. Dual compartment innard & a little pocket on the outside, as well as a top carry loop. I thought the 2 velcro loops inside were just handy places to store housekeys, but apparently they're something to do with an "ADD hydration system" - so I presume there are bladders available that'll fit in this just right. the logo & little hexagon detail on the outside are reflective, which is a nice touch.