Profile for Lucinda Hamilton > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Brecrest Liverpool FC LFC119 Baby Boy's Outfit Sets Red24-36 Months
Brecrest Liverpool FC LFC119 Baby Boy's Outfit Sets Red24-36 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality outfit., 24 Mar. 2014
Great quality outfit set. I would say this is more likely to fit a two year old than a three year old (especially the top)- however, it is quality made and good value for money and my two year old grandson loves it!

Buried [DVD]
Buried [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds
Offered by rsdvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Buried [DVD] (DVD)
After reading various reviews on this, I was so looking forward to seeing it. However, I became so bored that I gave up long before the end. One big yawn!

TeckNet@ Kindle Paperwhite / kindle Touch Leather Cover With 2 Kindle Screen Protectors & Magnetic flap closure for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Touch Both - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item at good price., 12 Dec. 2013
Great cover for my Kindle paperwhite. I purchased the black one, which looks very classy as well as protecting my Kindle. The additional screen protectors was a nice idea too. Great price as compared to other products. I love the fact that the kindle "goes to sleep" when the cover is closed. Easy to recharge the kindle too, whilst the cover is on. Well recommended.

The Mighty [DVD] [1998]
The Mighty [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Kieran Culkin
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film., 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Mighty [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
I saw this film many years ago and was delighted when I saw that it is now out on DVD. Originally from a book called"Freak the mighty". It is a lovely family film that will have you laughing and crying in equal parts. It will end in tears though, so get the tissues ready! A rare treat!!

More Than This
More Than This
by Patrick Ness

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother., 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: More Than This (Hardcover)
I have always been an avid reader of anything to do with the afterlife whilst still keeping an open mind. So when I saw the author of this book giving an interview on tv, I was immediately interested. I promptly ordered the book and looked forward to reading it. How disappointed I was! After the first page, the story becomes ridiculously silly. We are expected to believe that after dying underwater, with his skull crushed, the main character then goes on to a parallel world and throughout the book continually runs away from villains, fighting to save his life!! A load of tosh!! Don't bother!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2013 11:41 AM GMT

Purple Executive Multi Function Standby Case for the Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet 16GB or 32GB with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy., 6 May 2013
I had been looking for a case for my new Kindle Fire and after seeing various reviews (both good and bad) for this one decided to go ahead and purchase. Firstly, the case was delivered in super fast time and I am delighted with it! The colour is a classy purple. I am unable to detect any odd odour as mentioned in some reviews and I love the functions such as it putting my Kindle to sleep whenever I close the case. It is also easy to recharge without removing from the case. The best thing is the great value for money -it does everything a more expensive case would do and looks good. My advice if unsure......go for it!!

Will You Love Me Tomorrow?- The Girl Groups Of The 50s & 60s
Will You Love Me Tomorrow?- The Girl Groups Of The 50s & 60s

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 16 April 2013
I love the fifties groups & there ARE some great tracks on this CD , such as "Born too Late" by the Poni-tails and "Will you still love me tomorrow" - the title track by the Shirelles. However, I was disappointed that a lot of the tracks are definitely B-sides and little heard songs. Still, a good price for a lot of tracks.

The Odd Couple [DVD] [1967]
The Odd Couple [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Jack Lemmon
Offered by adfilms

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entertaining Comedy!, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Odd Couple [DVD] [1967] (DVD)
My husband and I first saw this film at the cinema in 1969 - it still makes us laugh even today. We had the video for many years and have now updated to a dvd. Great acting by the two leads. Well recommended for all the family - even our children and Grandchildren enjoy it too. Just the job for a wet Sunday afternoon!

Brabantia Lift-O-Matic Large Rotary Airer Washing Line with 45 mm Metal Soil Spear and Protective Cover - 60 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item!, 20 Feb. 2012
This is definitely the best outside rotary line I have ever purchased. It came complete with garden spike and cover - which I thought a great bonus as most don't. It holds a great amount of washing and is so easy to put up and take down. Together with the smart cover it looks classy when not in use in the garden. A super buy - well recommended!

Bestway Fill N Fun Pool 152cm X 25cm Ocean Life Inflatable
Bestway Fill N Fun Pool 152cm X 25cm Ocean Life Inflatable

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with product., 8 Aug. 2011
I chose this Bestway Fill N Fun Pool as it is not necessary to inflate as with most paddling pools. Easy to fill and empty - fairly sturdy item. The downside is that delivery took so long that by the time it eventually arrived the sunny weather had disappeared!

Page: 1 | 2