Profile for ODIN > Reviews

ODIN (IRELAND)

Tuscany Silver Round Hammered Stud Earrings
Tuscany Silver Round Hammered Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars As promised, 7 Sep 2011
I was not disappointed with my purchase. The earrings are lovely and have been admired. They are a good size and the beaten metal effect gives them a lovely sparkle when the light catches them. The only negative thing I have noticed is that the bar bent quite easily as I was taking them off and I'm hoping this is because silver is a soft metal and that it will not break off altogether. Otherwise I'm very pleased with the earrings.

Kavanagh Q.C. - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Kavanagh Q.C. - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Marjorie Bland

5.0 out of 5 stars JOHN THAW NEVER DISAPPOINTS, 28 Mar 2011
I loved John Thaw in Inspector Morse and he doesn't disappoint here. The series is excellent with a great supporting cast. I know it's a bit dated but it's not difficult to get over that. Since Morse I've gone on to enjoy Lewis just as much though we no longer have John Thaw. As a devoted fan of Thaw I recommend Kavanagh QC wholeheartedly.

Breil Sterling Silver Ladies Liquido Earrings
Breil Sterling Silver Ladies Liquido Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely to wear, 22 April 2010
They were longer than I imagined but that was ok. Very comfortable to wear and quite stunning on.

Here, Bullet
Here, Bullet
by Brian Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Starkly beautiful, 22 April 2010
This review is from: Here, Bullet (Paperback)
Always you can feel the heat, both physical and mental. We see the soldier at rest and at war and all the time beautifully done even when he's technical. I would reccommend anyone to read this, not just those interested in war/poetry.

Cold Feet - Complete Collection [DVD]
Cold Feet - Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fay Ripley
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say..., 28 Feb 2009
I watched this first when it came on our television screens and loved every moment. I couldn't wait for the next week or the next series. I am enjoying every moment again. The acting, the characters, the plot, the scenario are all superb. There is nothing I could fault with this series. It hasn't dated that much. It could still be today. For anyone who has never come across 'Cold Feet' and likes drama with a humerous edge I can not recommend better. It was supposed to be an answer to 'Friends' but it also answers 'Thirtysomething' for those who remember that show and I think is closer to that drama but with the redeeming humour and reality that is lost in some US tv programmes.