Profile for mitya > Reviews

Saturday Night Fever [DVD]
Saturday Night Fever [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Travolta

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than ever, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Saturday Night Fever [DVD] (DVD)
Bought it as a replacement for the video. It is great...music is brilliant and the quality is great. A classic

Electron milli usb rechargeable lights - Blue
Electron milli usb rechargeable lights - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan. 2013
After years of lights that fall off or just don't fit my road bike, I bit the bullet and paid the extra for these after I saw a friend with them. They are brilliant. The rubber connector makes them great for all bikes, the lights are really bright and you can re-charge via USB. What more could you ask for?

Bero Recipe Book 41st Edition
Bero Recipe Book 41st Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Great update on a classic, 6 Jan. 2013
Some new recipes and the old classics. A great book for the experienced or beginner in cookery. A great reference as well

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain as inks go, 6 Jan. 2013
Great product and a bit of a bargain. I upgraded my printer as I was fed up with the cost of inks that weren't up to the job. These are great and last ages

The Prisoner of Brenda (Mystery Man 4)
The Prisoner of Brenda (Mystery Man 4)
by Bateman

2.0 out of 5 stars Tedious, 6 Jan. 2013
Not as good as the other ones...very slow and a bit all over the place. Shame as I was really looking forward to it.

Replacement Remote Control for Alba LCDW16HDF (batteries included)
Replacement Remote Control for Alba LCDW16HDF (batteries included)
Offered by Remote Controls Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Remote patrol, 7 Sept. 2012
Easy to operate even for my elderly dad,whom it was bought for. Literally works right out of the box just a shame the buttons aren't a bit bigger.

Heidi - Part One [DVD]
Heidi - Part One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katia Polletin
Offered by DVD SOLUTIONS - FAST WORLDWIDE DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars High on the hill is a lonely goat-herd, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Heidi - Part One [DVD] (DVD)
Well Peter was lonely until 'Heidi' came along. Ahhh the school summer holidays....Heidi takes me back there. It's a brilliant series and I've indoctrinated my daughter into it, after reading her the book. It's excellent - complete with mysterious grandfather guilty of a crime; evil governess; child with hidden talents; and the good grandmother.

Sit back and enjoy - now if only I could track down 'The flashing blade'...

Widows - Complete Box Set - Series 1 and 2 [DVD]
Widows - Complete Box Set - Series 1 and 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ann Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Widows - the revenge of the gangsters moll, 23 April 2012
I'd forgotten how good this was - if you ignore the 1980's type video quality, the story is brilliant. I remember watching this avidly in my early teens and it is well worth a re-visit.

Wrangler Texas Stretch Straight Jeans, Vintage Tint, W34/L34
Wrangler Texas Stretch Straight Jeans, Vintage Tint, W34/L34

5.0 out of 5 stars Do what they say on the label, 25 Dec. 2011
I've had pairs of these jeans for years - every year when I come to buy new ones I waste time looking for something 'better'. I always end up buying these. The sizes are great - no size-shrinkgae here. The slight stretch means it does take them a while to mould to your body shape, so you may think they are too small. Bear with them. Best jeans ever.

Dr. Yes (Mystery Man 3)
Dr. Yes (Mystery Man 3)
by Bateman

5.0 out of 5 stars Mystery man rules, 30 Sept. 2011
I bought the Bateman 'Mystery man' series purely by chance. I'm not as great fan of 1st person books, however the book is great. He is some sort of OCD/savant/hypodondriac and judging by his description of himself and his ailments, the boy ain't right! The books are funny, sharp and well written.

Page: 1 | 2