Profile for Elen M. > Reviews

Ghee Clarified Butter, Organic 300ml
Ghee Clarified Butter, Organic 300ml
Offered by Fushi Wellbeing - UK's Leading Ethical Wellbeing and Beauty Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY!!, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this Ghee in order to use it as a cream for my face, due to its excellent moisturizing properties. It's the first time I purchased it and I'm very satisfied with its quality. I have bought Ghee from other companies as well, but this one is of the best qualities I have ever tasted. If I had money, I would buy larger cuantities for cooking also, but the bio products are quite expensive lately.. Higly recommended for any use!!

Organic Ashwagandha Powder (Winter Cherry) (Withania somenifera) 250g Relaxation 100% Certified Organic by USDA, Control Union & India Organic *Ship from UK

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST QUALITY!!, 11 Jan 2014
Very well packaged and excellent quality! I have bought ashwagandha from other companies as well, but this one is of the best quality.
Before I use to put the powder in veg. capsules 500mg, but I found out a more traditional ayurvedic way to take the ashwagandha powder, that's it: I mix some powder with honey and I make a paste, and then I take every day with a tea spoon a proportion that corresponds aproximately to 500mg.

Quest Enzyme Digest - Pack of 90 Tablets
Quest Enzyme Digest - Pack of 90 Tablets
Offered by Health Plus Living

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT FOR INDIGESTION, 1 Sep 2013
I bought this because I have a chronic low digestion which sometimes aggravates to such degree that I have difficulties to digest even light foods as Bhasmati rice.

I take one tablet before each meal and the digestion is much better. I take also the Hringvastak herb powder (Banyan Botanicals), which is an ayurvedic formula of herbs for digestion for Vatta constitutions which helps a lot to improve my appetite and low digestive fire. [...]

Now, after one month of using the enzymes I could say that I'm very satisfied with the results and I continue taking them daily. My digestive fire is very much improved but also I do the following that helps me a lot:
- Not over-eat
- Consume the food warm
- Avoid completely cold & cool drinks & drinking during meals

A plus for this product is that it has no animal substances and is suited for vegans

Organic Brahmi + Gotukola Mix Bacopa monnieri Centella asiatica 108 VCaps of 500mg each Brain Nourisher Nervous System USDA Certified *Ship from UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 29 Dec 2012
Much content with this ayurvedic combination. The Brahmi is excellent for mental strength, concentration and memory and combined with Bacopa is even more effective. Very well packaged and labeled. Strongly recomended!
Thank you Gopala for providing us these precious ayurvedic herbs!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2014 8:22 PM BST

Organic Kumkumadi (Saffron) Taila Oil Herbal Beauty Oil 70ml Pimples Acne Dark Spots Skin Cracks *Ship from UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 29 Dec 2012
Very content with this oil! Moisturizes deeply my skin and in a very natural way that lasts. Rich combination with cow's milk, bee wax and ayurvedic herbs.