Profile for Jodavies84 > Reviews

Jodavies84

Burglar Bill
Burglar Bill

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll av that!, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Burglar Bill (Paperback)
Fond memories of my childhood. it this day whenever i see something I like I'll still say. "I'll av that!"

Funnybones
Funnybones
by Janet Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought back memories, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Funnybones (Paperback)
I bought this to read to my son because I remembered it as a child. It's a bit advanced fir him now but I'm sure he'll love it.

Yardley London English Lavender Eau de Toilette 125 ml
Yardley London English Lavender Eau de Toilette 125 ml
Offered by Medideals
Price: 9.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandmother loved it, 17 Jun 2014
Bought this for my grandmother as she finds it hard to find in the shops. The scent, in my opinion, is for the older lady but my grandmother loved it... I'll be buying another fir Christmas :)

New Kids Folding Storage Box 50cm x 30cm x 40cm Boys Blue Aeroplanes Toy Chest
New Kids Folding Storage Box 50cm x 30cm x 40cm Boys Blue Aeroplanes Toy Chest
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than Expected!, 17 Jun 2014
Great product! The lid is part if the biceps so can't be lost, Velcro keeps it shut nudes,y and it's very sow ions! I bought 2

Summer Infant Cradler
Summer Infant Cradler
Price: 9.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., 17 Jun 2014
I got thus yo secure my sons head in his car seat when he grew out of his insert fir his car seat at 3months (big bsby!) - it does the job but I found it too wide to use in the car seat so use it in his buggy instead.

Underpants Thunderpants (Picture Book)
Underpants Thunderpants (Picture Book)
by Peter Bently

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it!, 17 Jun 2014
My son is very young (4 months) but really enjoys the colour and rhyme of thus book it seems... I also enjoy reading it to him. The other book "underpants wonder pants" is great too!

Across the Mersey (Campion Family)
Across the Mersey (Campion Family)
Price: 3.77

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful story - even better 2nd time!, 17 Jun 2014
This is the 2nd time i've read this book. The first time it was on loan from the library and so I rushed it a little bit. Reading it more carefully I could see how emotive the subject was (it may have been partially that I wasn't a wife and mother the first time) moved me to tears in places. The quality of the writing is stellar and I'm a fussy reader- if I dint care by chapter 2 I stop reading and I read this book in four days.

There are some reviews who noted how smaller characters were developed too much for little purpose.., well all I'll say is read the rest of the series :)

The only downside is that there are a few typos... Mist noticeably referring to grace as Bella at one point and a few mixed up words.