Profile for Charlie Bradbury > Reviews

Free to Be You and Me
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Srsly?, 8 Jun 2014
It's actually Jensen Ackles. But, honestly. I didn't even buy it and I'm against it. Stay away. 0 stars. Always.

Obsessive
Obsessive

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Not My Fault That There Are So Many Things to Love and to Admire, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Obsessive (MP3 Download)
Love this. "My life is a series of obsessions.", "If you asked me a simple question, I'd go on and on and you'd get pretty bored." This is definetely waaayyyy better than all that pop crap infestating the radio. Also this song describes me quite well. As my mum says, "You're either totally obsessed with something or you don't give a crap." Summary: Buy this song. You won't regret it. (Appropriate for all fangirls. Young and old.)

Say Something
Say Something

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupid, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Say Something (MP3 Download)
Bloody stupid! "Say something I'm giving up on you'"? You're expecting your ex to say something now that you've ditched them?

Salvador Dali Melting Clock
Salvador Dali Melting Clock
Offered by RSS Wholesale

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Salvador Dali Melting Clock (Toy)
This is an o.k product. I got it on Christmas from my family. It is quite unstable and tips over and falls really easily, but keeps track of time nicely. The glass is easily crackable, but does not tottaly shatter.

Heaven Knows
Heaven Knows

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven Knows You Should Buy This, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Heaven Knows (MP3 Download)
Loved this song. Great beat, great lyrics. I usually don't like rock and roll, but this was to good to not buy.