Profile for Melissa Greenberg > Reviews

Content by Melissa Greenberg

Melissa Greenberg

Page: 1 | 2 | 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything inside stays DRY, 22 Oct. 2014
I’ve used this waterproof bag while kayaking and wild water rafting and during those times they have kept the insides DRY unlike the old Draper one I used to have. I have had them on the bottom of a pile of bags in a boat in 1-2 inches of water all day and not a drop of water entered the bag. There is a shoulder strap included so it is convenient for carrying it around too. It seems to be built very well as can be attested by its durability on tough environments.

Cressi Men's Gara Modular Carbon Camouflage Long Blade with Diving Fins
Cressi Men's Gara Modular Carbon Camouflage Long Blade with Diving Fins
Price: £249.13 - £419.90

5.0 out of 5 stars BF says they're excellent, 22 Oct. 2014
My boyfriend swears that these fins are just spectacular! Yes they are pretty pricey and I bought them for him for his birthday and he loves them. From what he says they are of excellent quality and he can wear them well with his diving socks. They are also lightweight and easier to maneuver than his old spearfishing fins. He wears a size 42 normally and I bought a size 42/43 and he says that they are a snug fit and comfortable. The camouflage pattern is a nice design too, usually he just have a black or blue one.

Cressi Junior Ondina Snorkeling Mask (Made in Italy), Clear/Blue
Cressi Junior Ondina Snorkeling Mask (Made in Italy), Clear/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the little one, 22 Oct. 2014
I got a young one here at home and this Junior Ondina mask fits his face to a tee. He wanted to try snorkelling and scuba diving with his older sister and myself so I got him this. He says that it’s comfortable and that no water got inside while he was underwater. We own other Cressi masks and diving gear too so the quality was never an issue, it was never questionable. He tried regular swimming goggles at first but he prefers these wide view lenses. If he is happy with it then I’m happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and stretchy, 22 Oct. 2014
You can’t go wrong with these gloves. They’re made from quality neoprene that is both soft and stretchy. They are very easy to put on and they dont get stuck like my other gloves. Their grip is excellent too and they seem durable, hoping that they would last me a while. They seem to be able to keep my hands warm even in pretty cold weather and very cold waters. Not only do I wear them on dives but also when I’m shoveling in the winter - the grip just works better with my shovel!

Cressi Skylight 180 Degrees Wide View Swim Goggles, Swim Mask with Anti Fog Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to anti-fog standard, 22 Oct. 2014
The description that caught my attention about these glasses were the words “anti-fog technology”. Imagine wearing goggles that you don’t have to wash with toothpaste or to use an anti-fog spray on - so much time saved! Well I am happy to say that I was not disappointed, that they certainly live up to their standards and promises. The seal is excellent, providing a leak-free diving session and as a plus it was very comfortable and allowed me to see extra because of the 180 degree design!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty little set, 22 Oct. 2014
This is a complete set and a perfect gift to give a diver. I would know because I received one and I absolutely love it! The mask provides amazing wide view and its lenses are made out of glass and I prefer that quality much more than plastic and the silicone around it made it a very comfortable fit. The snorkel works fantastic and the fins are lightweight too so it was easy to carry around. There is even a carry case included that makes it easy to just grab and go.

Cressi Alligator Knife - Black/Grey,
Cressi Alligator Knife - Black/Grey,
Offered by ActionSport Würzburg

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp and rust-proof, 22 Oct. 2014
An extremely useful all-in-one type of blade! Those scissors can really cut into ANYTHING. I’ve had this set for a while now and the stainless steel blade haven’t rusted not even one bit, after it’s been underwater for quite a while. As a diver a reliable knife with multiple types of blades is necessary as you might find yourself in a dire situation down there but it is also useful for a variety of things like cutting rope etc. This very sharp knife goes with the included holster perfectly.

Cressi Swim Women's Termico Swim Wear
Cressi Swim Women's Termico Swim Wear
Price: £29.56 - £53.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and warm, 22 Oct. 2014
Saw this on a friend and at first glance I thought it was just a regular bathing suit. It wasn’t until I examined the suit closely that I realized it was made from neoprene! I ordered my own as quickly as I could and I am very happy with how quick the shipping was and the quality of the swim wear. Perfect for the fall when swimming outdoors and the weather is starting to get tricky. I love the shape too, it fits perfect without sacrificing the look and fabric/material quality.

Beau Belle Eyebrow Kit - Eyebrow Stencils - Perfect Brow Eyebrow Powder and Stencil Kit - Reusable Different Shapes Eyebrow Shaping Stencils Grooming Kit - 4 Different Sizes
Offered by Beau Belle

The Second Amendment #1 (Crime, legal thriller (action, political))
The Second Amendment #1 (Crime, legal thriller (action, political))

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-balanced take on hot issue, 5 Jan. 2014
Though essentially an American topic, every time there's a major shooting incident in the USA, the news hits the UK and so we find ourselves yet again shaking our heads as to why Americans feel the desperate need to cling to their guns.

This book goes some way to answering just why, set against some hard and fast action. So on one level it's a thinking man's thriller, yet on the other should satisfy action junkies. Not an easy balance to get right, but for me it worked fantastically on both levels. In fact Josette was one of the strongest female protagonists I've read in a while. Difficult to see why some readers would find fault unless either the more intelligent behind-the-scenes debate wasn't to their liking or they were ardent gun supporters. I would have thought that was more likely in the USA than here, but I suppose you never know.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3