Profile for T Clark > Reviews

T Clark

Zoggs Predator Flex Reactor Swimming Goggles
Zoggs Predator Flex Reactor Swimming Goggles

5.0 out of 5 stars The best goggles ever!!, 7 April 2014
I swam The English Channel in these!! After 12 hours and 46 minutes they did not leak, I didn't have any pain around the eyes. The best goggles!!! Sadly I won't be ordering again because without European Free Super Saver delivery, no thanks'

Flight Of The Conchords - Complete HBO First and Second Season [DVD] [2009]
Flight Of The Conchords - Complete HBO First and Second Season [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Bret McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 7 April 2014
Very funny - we are kiwis so we get the humour! Nice item and happy with this product but I won't be ordering again because without European Free Super Saver delivery, no thanks'

Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer
Draper 48225 12 Litre Pressure Sprayer

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaks badly, 7 April 2014
This product was quite easy to put together. Despite checking and checking again it leaked badly. I got product spilling down my back and up my arm because of this. The sprayer was more like a hose and the product poured out. I wouldn't recommend this product and won't be ordering on Amazon again without European Free Super Saver delivery, no thanks'

Swimming Anatomy: Your Illustrated Guide for Swimming Strength, Speed and Endurance
by Ian McLeod

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 7 April 2014
Very informative with great pictures leaving no doubt on which muscles you're working! Nice item and happy with this product but I won't be ordering again because without European Free Super Saver delivery, no thanks'

Ladies Fancy Dress Costume Queen of The Nile Egyptian Ancient Egypt
Ladies Fancy Dress Costume Queen of The Nile Egyptian Ancient Egypt
Offered by Partypackage Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleopatra costume, 28 May 2013
This costume is fabulous! It's sooo comfortable. It's a little on the long side but that adds to the glamour. When our delivery didn't show up Party Domain pulled out all the stops and couriered the parcel to us to The Netherlands free of charge. Amazing service...we will definitely purchase from them again.

Speedo Aquabeat 4GB Waterproof MP3 Player - Grey/White
Speedo Aquabeat 4GB Waterproof MP3 Player - Grey/White
Offered by Gioia Di Muoversi

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof MP3 Player, 28 May 2013
I love this product. I training to swim the English Channel so use this occasionally to mix things up. I have given this a 4 however as the earplugs are tricky to get in place. Once they are in place...it's fabulous!!

Sultan Ali Baba Fancy Dress Costume
Sultan Ali Baba Fancy Dress Costume
Offered by Magic Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Sultan Costume, 28 May 2013
I bought this for my husband for an Arabian Nights theme. He looked fantastic and said it was so comfortable. The parcel didn't turn up so Party Domain pulled out all the stops and couriered the package to us in The Netherlands at no charge. That's what I call service. I will definitely be using them again!

Finis PT Paddles - Black (Old Version)
Finis PT Paddles - Black (Old Version)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressed, 23 Jun. 2012
I ordered these as I hadn't tried anything like this before. I have the regular paddle shaped kind of like a rectangle. I don't really rate these at all for strength work. I perhaps could see a benefit for someone not holding their hand in the correct position. For strength work I have gone back to using my regular paddles. In my opinion....not worth purchasing unless you need work on how to hold your hand underwater to improve your freestyle technique.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2012 3:02 PM BST