Profile for Colon3l J > Reviews

Guilty Gadgets ® - Waterproof LED Bike Bicycle Head Front Light Wide Beam
Guilty Gadgets ® - Waterproof LED Bike Bicycle Head Front Light Wide Beam
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY IT !!!!, 21 Aug 2014
the bracket broke the first time I touched it, this will break if you blow air to it, that's how cheap this is!!

Premiere (season premiere)
Premiere (season premiere)
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as season 1, 7 Aug 2014
Again just like season 1, season 2 carries with laughs by the minute still easily one of the best comedies ever made, it's consistently funny, (except the episodes dedicated to John Ritter who died when recording season 2) and it doesn't even feel like it was made over 10 years ago.

Sumvision Cyclone Micro 4 Media Player - Network Ready - HDMI - 1080p - Miracast Support
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 6 Aug 2014
It's great, I love this, I owned an IncrediSonic Ultra Play media player and it wasn't good at all, I have a 5.1 surround sound system and the frequencies were all unbalanced, the bass was too heavy, there wasn't a difference between Dolby Digital and DTS (which I'm gonna get into, let's just say you can't tell the difference)

Let's get to the Sumvision, unlike the IncrediSonic with this you can clearly tell the difference between a 720p and 1080p video, it's absolutely great, it's Blu-ray like (depending on the file obviously). I haven't tried 3D files because I don't have a 3D TV (they are pointless unless they are bigger than 60") but I bet they work great the same way.

It has Wi-Fi which a nice extra, also means you can play files from the network (your computer) but I haven't bothered using it so I don't know how it work because I don't need it anyway.

In conclusion, this is great little gadget (literally it's really small) great sound, great video quality and plays NTFS formatted HDDs. A lot of people ask me why I bought this when I could watch content online, I don't bother answering because I just can't convince them this is the best way. Reason being, you can watch full HD files anytime you want, with online content it's unreliable and laggy, the site can be taken down anytime and sometimes it doesn't work at all, you can't take it anywhere with you, however you will need an external hard drive, I have a 1TB HDD.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 11:10 AM BST

Raleigh - Inner Tube 700x19-23C
Raleigh - Inner Tube 700x19-23C

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to judge but seemed like a well made product, 6 Aug 2014
It's actually hard to rate this one because somehow a weird shaped nail popped my tyre just days after I got but from when I was putting on it seemed like it holds just fine and is well made

H & L Russel Ltd Chopping Board, White, Polyethylene, Reversible H290 x W195 xD8 MM

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it from the pound shop instead if you want the bigger normal size, 6 Aug 2014
I should have checked the size, it's not the normal sized, this is kind of small more on the medium side but it's fine for me because I only cook for myself. You can get bigger normal size for the same price at a pound shop, unless like me you only cook for yourself, because the good thing about this one is that you won't find on shops

Under Armour Heatgear Trainer Lo Cut 3Pk Socks - Wht
Under Armour Heatgear Trainer Lo Cut 3Pk Socks - Wht

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special about it but not a bad product, 6 Aug 2014
they are just socks, there isn't much special about it otherwise I would have given it 5 star. The reason I bought them is to go with my Under Armour trainers that by the way feels like heaven on my feet even 4 months using it. I'm never buying Nike or Adidas ever again.

Jockey® Mens Classic 3-Pack Cotton Rib Y-Front® Brief Underwear with Fly, colours Navy, Indigo, and Azure, size 32
Offered by Spences Menswear & Footwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Aug 2014
for the price these are pretty good, the only reason I won't give it a 5 star is because they are not even more durable but for the price I paid £16.95 I recommend it

8 Simple Rules Season 1
8 Simple Rules Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best comedies ever made, 6 Aug 2014

Songmics 5 Tier Shoe Rack Stand Standing Storage Organizer 86 x 29 x 89 cm LSR05G
Offered by Songmics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, love it!, 30 July 2014
love it love it love love it, I'm student my room is small and my shoes were everywhere after buying this, my room is clear of mess finally. They look neat and save a whole lot of space, and it's easy to assemble. Didn't even the manual, I thought it didn't come with one but I finished assembling it, I found on the floor under the box, that's how easy it is to assemble

Men's 925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings set with Swarovski Crystal Stones. Gift Box. Made in England. Beautiful jewellery for very special people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good, 30 July 2014
They look great, nice and shiny but obviously doesn't look like the real thing which are the proper Swarovski Crystal Stones but at this price it's a great bargain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7