Profile for Mr. A. Rhoden > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Rhoden

Mr. A. Rhoden (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sony Ericsson Bluetooth HBH-DS205 - Headset ( ear-bud ) - wireless - Bluetooth 2.0 - dark grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headset., 4 Dec. 2010
Sony Ericsson HBH-DS205 Stereo Bluetooth Headset.
Just bought these headset and was wowed by it, the sound quality using the standard earphone that came with the unit blew me away and is more than adequate for my needs, I'm currently using with a 7in android tab playing music watching videos and making phone calls everything works flawlessly. The best part is I can replace the earphone as needed. I'm extremely happy with this purchase. A great buy, easily 5 stars.

H & L Russel Ltd Triple Clothes Brush, Velour Pad For Fluff Removal, Bristled Side For General Brushing & Outer Strip For Removing Knots, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars not perfect., 20 Sept. 2010
It looks impressive but the build quality is not as it should. The joint seam in the handle required a bit of super-glue to reseal it, it's a clothes brush and it does the job as similar brushes.

H & L Russel Clothes Brush Double Faced, Red Velvet with Blue Handle
H & L Russel Clothes Brush Double Faced, Red Velvet with Blue Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., 20 Sept. 2010
Basic clothes brush, it feels quite sturdy and hopefully should last a while it also does a fair job.

"Military Royale" Swiss Design Mens Red Dial Leather Band Analog Digital Dual Army Watch MR010

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah It's Big..But.., 25 July 2010
Yes it is a big watch, but, it's a great time piece. It's got lots of good features and keeps accurate time, if you like big watches you'll love this one.

TP-LINK TD-W8960N 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router for BT Connections
TP-LINK TD-W8960N 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router for BT Connections

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive ADSL Modem N Router, 2 April 2010
TP-Link Wireless N-ADSL Modem Router Model TD-W8960N I bought this router to upgrade my Belkin 11g router that began dropping the connection on my wireless network, anyhow. I ordered this TP Link router because it was by far the cheapest N ADSL modem router out-there, but with only 1 review on it I was a bit nervous. Also at the time I did not like the look of it, purely aesthetics I suppose. Now I absolutely LOVE how it looks, a bit retro. The despatch time was extremely quick about 3Days from order to delivery.
So far so good. What's in the box? The router and all the cables you'll need, albeit slightly short, at least they were for me, an ADSL splitter and the installation CD. I didn't need these because my existing Belkin router, power cable, phone line and ethernet cable etc was all the same, so I just plugged these into the TP Link router.
The router was a complete breeze to set up I just inserted the CD as instructed, followed the on screen instructions entered all my credentials from my ISP i.e. username password etc. When the CD finished loading my internet was connected, it really was as easy as that. The speed is quite good upto 300Mbps on the other PC using an Edimax EW-7728In 802.11n PCI WiFi Card. I'm so glad I bought this very capable Router.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2012 10:20 PM BST

Canon PG-40 PG40 Remanufactured / Recycled Black Printer Ink Cartridge For use with: Canon Pixma IP1600 IP2200 MP150 MP170 MP450 IP1200 IP2400 IP1700 IP1300 MP160 MP180 MP460 MP210 iP3500 MP220 MP470 MP760 MP780 MultiPASS 450

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon PG40 Black Ink, 25 Feb. 2010
I bought this item, Canon compatible PG40 Ink Cartridge for my Canon Pixma printer. The major manufacturers own Ink cartridges are in my opinion, far too expensive and do not last very long. This alternative is just as good as the original Ink, but last much longer and is cheaper to buy. Enough said.

Sekonda 3820 Gents Dual Time Watch
Sekonda 3820 Gents Dual Time Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, 25 Nov. 2009
This watch is an absolute bargain. The picture in no way does this watch justice, it's neither large nor small (the face) just right for the average wrist, the colour is cool, classy brown. I could go on and on but suffice to say I'm chuffed to bits with it. In addition I got this watch within a couple of days...Fantastic.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2009 8:28 PM GMT

Umbro Gents Digital Red Strap Watch
Umbro Gents Digital Red Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch., 6 Nov. 2009
Nice looking watch. SPORTS or Casual wear looks great on, no matter how your attired! For the price you simply cannot go wrong.

Kodak Zi8 HD Pocket Video Camera - Black
Kodak Zi8 HD Pocket Video Camera - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 29 Oct. 2009
This item looks really sleek and trendy. And looks far more expensive than it is. Great price, Speedy delivery. It also takes pretty good pictures, and if you have an ordinary SD card you can use that if you wish, rather than the more expensive SDHC card.

Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black
Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good, 29 Oct. 2009
Great looking product. I bought this item after reading all the positive reviews. I am thoroughly satisfied that I did, this Item looks even better than in the picture. I paid extra for a quick delivery, and again was not disappointed. Oh! and the price, an absolute bargain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4