Profile for Dawn Evans > Reviews

Content by Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

Page: 1 | 2
Tablet of Destinies (Akkadian Trilogy Book 2)
Tablet of Destinies (Akkadian Trilogy Book 2)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 28 Nov 2013
Interesting read even though a little far fetched. I don't like fantasy novels and this touched on it a little bit.

The Mask of Atreus
The Mask of Atreus
Price: 2.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of tension, 28 Nov 2013
Enjoyed this read and liked the characters and the storyline. Interesting subject matter allowing you to travel to different countries without the cost of an air ticket!

The One You Love (Emma Holden suspense mystery trilogy Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden suspense mystery trilogy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Didnt finish it, 28 Nov 2013
Couldn't finish it! Very unusual for me as always persevere as I'm cheap and hate the thought of waste. I think I just didn't care enough about the characters which is clearly important to me

The Turin Shroud Secret
The Turin Shroud Secret
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sam Christer books!, 28 Nov 2013
Love all his books and always pre-order his next one as would hate to miss it. I enjoy the way he writes with this passion for history and his ability to adsorb you with each character even when there are a few story lines going on and you are flitting between them. I have got used to his writing and he is my favourite author for historical thrillers, I do not believe he can be beaten.

Missing You
Missing You
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartfelt book, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Missing You (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book as it was easy to read and I liked the characters and wanted them to be happy. They warmed by usually stone heart and I empathised with their struggles.

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life
Price: 0.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Didnt love it but liked it!, 28 Nov 2013
It was a good read although a little depressing for me. I suppose I wanted a happy ending and there wasn't one as you can't make someone come alive again so I suppose I should of realised that at the beginning so not be so disappointed

'Special Auntie'  Gift Boxed Necklace
'Special Auntie' Gift Boxed Necklace
Offered by We Love Cards
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 28 Nov 2013
Nice attractive necklace for that 'special auntie'. My young daughter gave it to my sister who thought it was fab

Sister
Sister
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sister (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book especially the twist and turns and unexpected ending. The descriptive writing really helped me be there in the story experiencing it with every page I turned.

MY FIRST LAPTOP COMPUTER FOR KIDS - CHILDREN'S EDUCATIONAL GAME TOY LEARNING PAD iPAD
Offered by little baby boutique
Price: 4.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap, 28 Nov 2013
Awful product, not fair to give this to a child even if its a stocking filler. Very disappointing and would not recommend

Jasmine Silk 100% 16 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase With Cotton underside 50 x 75 cm
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this pillowcase, 28 Nov 2013
I feel like a child with this silk pillowcase...like a child with its favourite comfort blanket. I will buy another one as I have to wash it and then dry it the same day as hate sleeping on normal boring cotton which does feel very rough on my face even the Egyptian cotton feels rough.

Page: 1 | 2