Profile for P. Hill > Reviews

P. Hill (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Charlie Bears Warren Cuddly Bunny Rabbit Soft Toy 43cm
Charlie Bears Warren Cuddly Bunny Rabbit Soft Toy 43cm

5.0 out of 5 stars So sweet, the cat knows it is sweet and keeps ..., 6 Jun. 2016
So sweet, the cat knows it is sweet and keeps going for it. Sweet Warren- great name for a rabbit.

Santa Large Tray
Santa Large Tray

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Santa Large Tray (Toy)
Poor quality had a crack I had to throw it away - not worth following up.

Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
by Joelle Hoverson

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 Nov. 2015
There was one really delightful scarf in here, the rest was disappointing.

Bead Design Board - BD12F
Bead Design Board - BD12F

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug. 2015
The item was as described, large board for both necklaces and bracelets,l.

Modern Soft Toy Making
Modern Soft Toy Making
by Margaret Hutchings

5.0 out of 5 stars I remember this book from my childhood. Some toys ..., 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Modern Soft Toy Making (Hardcover)
I remember this book from my childhood. Some toys a little quint for today, but others have stood the test of time.

Toys for Your Delight
Toys for Your Delight
by Winsome Douglass

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is also known as "Decorative Stuffed Toys for ..., 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Toys for Your Delight (Hardcover)
This book is also known as "Decorative Stuffed Toys for the Needleworker" and I did not know this and now have both books. this does not detract from what it is . Old fashioned because it is old, but full of lovely ideas for decorating a stuffed thing and some of it seems very now. What comes around goes around as they say.

Teddy Bears and How to Make Them
Teddy Bears and How to Make Them
by Margaret Hutchings

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an old fashioned Toy book that I remember ..., 12 Nov. 2014
This is an old fashioned Toy book that I remember from back in the day. I used to own it and then passed it on and now I own it again. All sorts of bears.

Decorative Stuffed Toys for the Needleworker: Instructions and Full-Size Patterns for Embroidered Animals, Dolls and Ornaments
by Winsome Douglass

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this book, 12 Nov. 2014
I like this book. though now it is a little quaint. I had been looking for it for a long time. What everyone should know and I did not was this is "Toys for Your Delight" by the same author, I think it must have had this title in USA Now I won it twice.

Zap Gel Jewellery Super Glue
Zap Gel Jewellery Super Glue
Offered by MariasCraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
Good product will use again- have had it before

E6000 Multi Purpose Adhesive - The Jewellers Choice - Complete With Free Nozzle
E6000 Multi Purpose Adhesive - The Jewellers Choice - Complete With Free Nozzle
Offered by JustCrystalsBoutique

5.0 out of 5 stars It was good. the free nozzle was a very good idea, 25 Oct. 2014
Used this product for the first time. It was good. the free nozzle was a very good idea. I will hang on to that.

Page: 1 | 2