Profile for Liz. Boxall > Reviews

Content by Liz. Boxall

Liz. Boxall "Liz" (west sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Womens Faux Suede Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Ankle Boot Slippers Sizes UK 4
Womens Faux Suede Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Ankle Boot Slippers Sizes UK 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 14 July 2014
I ordered my usual size and they are much too small otherwise a nice pair of slippers.

E-Zee Multi-Purpose Folding 8" Step Stool White, Heavy Duty
E-Zee Multi-Purpose Folding 8" Step Stool White, Heavy Duty
Offered by toys2media
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 14 July 2014
Wonderful buy. Folds neatly away for storing out of the way. I use it in the toilet for my 3 year old granddaughter for her to climb on and off the toilet and stand on it at the basin a wash her hands. Then it just folds by the handles and slips down beside the toilet out of the way. Easily washable scrubbable - wonderful buy and value for money, holds my weight very easily, Going to get another one for the upstairs toilet.

NEW FANCY DRESS BLONDE PLAITS WIG SCHOOL GIRL
NEW FANCY DRESS BLONDE PLAITS WIG SCHOOL GIRL
Offered by Party4Me
Price: 2.94

4.0 out of 5 stars 'A bit itchy Grandma', 14 July 2014
I bought this to go with a Rapunzel dress, but my granddaughter wouldn't wear it as she said it was itchy. Nice thick plait though.

Inflatable Sunshade Baby Toddler Float Seat Boat Swim Pool Canopy Hot
Inflatable Sunshade Baby Toddler Float Seat Boat Swim Pool Canopy Hot
Offered by Systems Eleven
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheerful and lots of fun, 14 July 2014
Ny 3 year old granddaughter loved this and climbed inside and 'drove' it round the pool and it's got a horn. There are two holes in the seat for you to put your legs through to move it about. Very cheerful inflatable and value for money. The top shields the child from the sun as well.

Arcos Professional Santoku Knife 185mm Serie Kyoto
Arcos Professional Santoku Knife 185mm Serie Kyoto
Offered by Ecomenaje
Price: 67.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Good knife, 14 July 2014
Bought this for my son's birthday as he is a very good cook and said it was supposed to be the best knife around. When it arrived about 2-3 weeks later, despite the 20 postage, he was very pleased with it's performance and says he will use it every day. Perhaps the knife has to go through certain checks because it is a knife and that is why the postage was so steep and why it took so long to arrive.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting for 3 year olds, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
My 3 year old granddaughter watched this over and over and loved it, knows all the songs and runs up and down the house singing her version of them at the top of her voice. I have also bought one as a present for a 3 year old nephew's birthday coming up. Very happy with purchase.

6' Ocean Play Snapset Pool (56452)
6' Ocean Play Snapset Pool (56452)
Offered by THE ONLINE WORKSHOP
Price: 23.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pool, 14 July 2014
Very nice big pool for the money, needs a lot of water to fill it and you need to fill it to hold the sides up. After adding several kettles of boiling water to it my grandchildren eventually got in and had fun.One granddaughter is just three and found it difficult getting out of the pool, so I banged a post into the ground for her to hold onto as she got out. It is big enough to have a couple of inflatables in it as well without bumping into each other. Good value for money and doesn't need pumping up like the last pool we had. Very pleased.

Disney Frozen Anna Musical Magic Doll
Disney Frozen Anna Musical Magic Doll
Price: 28.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 14 July 2014
This doll was very sparsely and cheaply clothed for the money I thought, although.my granddaughter loved it, but, despite removing the battery seal plastic at the back of the doll, it never played the music for more than 3 seconds, so we sent it back, whereupon the seller told us that it had worked for him. However we eventually ordered an Elsa doll which worked.

Disney Frozen Elsa Musical Magic Doll
Disney Frozen Elsa Musical Magic Doll
Offered by Fun Collectables
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My grand daughter who is a Frozen fan loved it, but i thought it was a bit ..., 14 July 2014
My grand daughter who is a Frozen fan loved it, but i thought it was a bit tatty for the price it was. However this is the first of all the ones (3) we have received and sent back, which played the tinny little song for more than 3 seconds, proving It is worth sending them back if they don't work.We nearly gave up, but at last we got a good one.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of room for growth, 24 Mar 2014
I bought two of these, one 12-13 size and one 9-11 size for my granddaughters aged 10 and 12 and they do come up up quite large on them, although I must say they are quite slim girls. They loved the T-shirts but I was a little disappointed as they were of a thinner fabric than I imagined, but then that is risk you take buying on line.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6