Profile for Mrs. Rebecca Berkeley > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Rebecca B...

Mrs. Rebecca Berkeley

Aurora 12-inch Dreamy Eyes Soft Toy Horse
Aurora 12-inch Dreamy Eyes Soft Toy Horse
Offered by GIFTEASY

5.0 out of 5 stars Best soft toy I've bought for ages, 23 Jan. 2012
My daughter who is almost 8 is horse mad and asked for a soft toy horse for Christmas. This is the softest,cuddlest and most adorable soft toy I've seen in a long time. It's perfect for snuggling up in bed with and is very loveable. It is ideal for all ages of children and I can see this one still being on her bed when she's a teenager. We've since purchased the cat and we've also seen the fox and husky which are all equally as gorgeously cuddly. I would highly recommend this toy.

Naughtiest Girl: 01: Naughtiest Girl In The School (The Naughtiest Girl)
Naughtiest Girl: 01: Naughtiest Girl In The School (The Naughtiest Girl)
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 5 April 2010
I loved Enid Blyton as a child and hoped my daughter might like it too. I bought her the CD for her 6th birthday and she loves listening to this at bedtime. She now wants to read the books too. It is a step back in time to another world but maybe Enid Blyton was right when she said 'I Know what children want'! Good stories/writing always stand the test of time.

Can You Catch a Mermaid?
Can You Catch a Mermaid?
by Jane Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book and story, 3 Feb. 2010
My daughter was given this book with CD for her 5th birthday and a year later she still loves listening to it at bedtime, I'm surprised it's not worn out!! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and the story very thought provoking about a young girls attachment to a mermaid and her ultimate realisation that she must let her go back to the sea. I would highly recommend it.

Horrid Henry's Birthday Party (Early Reader) (Horrid Henry Early Reader)
Horrid Henry's Birthday Party (Early Reader) (Horrid Henry Early Reader)
by Francesca Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Early Reader, 31 Oct. 2009
My 5 Year old daughter has been desperate to read a chapter book herself and this is the perfect little book with short chapters and colourful pictures to get her started. I was a bit worried that Horrid Henry would be rather silly but infact it's very amusing with Henry analysing his potential party guests and what presents they might bring him, together with the anxieties of his parents over what might happen at the party! My daughter has really enjoyed reading this story to me and I'd have no hesitation in recommending this book for both boys and girls.