Profile for P. Jones > Reviews

Content by P. Jones

P. Jones "techie mom" (Bristol, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Silvine A5 homework diary and record book - blue cover
Silvine A5 homework diary and record book - blue cover
Offered by stationery sh0p

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Homework Diary, 20 Mar. 2016
So much better than the schools homework diary. Well laid out too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved Us Buying A New Shower Screen, 2 Jan. 2016
Was a bit of a challenge to fit, but it was worth the patience and it's saved us having to spend £80 on a new shower screen.

Erfurt 1200 Lining Paper Professional Quality Paintable Wallpaper Lot of 8
Erfurt 1200 Lining Paper Professional Quality Paintable Wallpaper Lot of 8
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Lining Paper, 2 Jan. 2016
We didn't need them in the end, but the quality was really good. It's almost a shame they're only lining paper.

Ma Devlin's 100 Percent Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml
Ma Devlin's 100 Percent Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars My third order, 2 Jan. 2016
This is my third order and I personally don't think I'll use any other coconut oil in the future. It's better than the one I'd paid £15 for in the past.

Rankie iPhone SE 5S 5 Case Shock-Absorption Bumper with Anti-Scratch Clear Back (Crystal Clear)
Offered by Rankie-Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right For The 5s, 2 Jan. 2016
Yep, I would agree with the other reviews. Fits perfectly to the iPhone 5s and it's actually better than the gel one I had before because it enables the volume and sleep buttons to be more responsive.

Yousave Accessories iPhone 6S Case Ultra Thin [Sept 2015 Model] Invisible Clear Exact Fit Silicone Gel Cover
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 2 Jan. 2016
Nice, nice, nice! I was almost afraid to pick up my new iPhone 6 it was so slippery. You hardly notice this case and it makes the phone easier to hold.

Ma Devlin's 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml (3 Pack)
Ma Devlin's 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml (3 Pack)
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars but this is the best. I think I'm on my 9th Bottle, 15 Dec. 2015
I've tried other more expensive coconut oil, but this is the best. I think I'm on my 9th Bottle. We use it for everything, including our skin.

Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml
Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml
Offered by Jas Household Suppliers Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2015
Great for cleaning up the grease in the kitchen. No kitchen should be without it.

151 Products Sticker Remover Kit With Scraper Removes Stickers, Tape, Gum, Sticky Stuff . Goo Is Gone
Offered by EJ Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this for the scraper which was great, but I didn't think the sticky stuff remover ..., 15 Dec. 2015
I purchased this for the scraper which was great, but I didn't think the sticky stuff remover that came with it was very good.

Simply Spray Professional Extra Value Pack Household Mould Remover Mildew Killer Spray
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2015
This is a fantastic product. It really does work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5