Profile for Mrs. Sj Williams > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Sj Williams

Mrs. Sj Williams "SWWK" (UK)

Wells Poultry Equipment - 1 kg eco Plastic feeder 1.5 litre eco plastic drinker set
Offered by Haven Hens

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic and well priced!, 4 Jun. 2014
Happy with these. They do the job, slightly cheaper plastic, but all slots together well. Using the handles to raise them off the ground, no complaints from my chicks! thanks :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 17 Mar. 2014
Very pleased with this cover, good quality, nice colour and decoration and does the job perfectly! Just what I wanted at a cheap price...

Pocket Rough Guide Rome (Pocket Rough Guides)
Pocket Rough Guide Rome (Pocket Rough Guides)
by Martin Dunford

5.0 out of 5 stars Rome Guide, 17 Mar. 2014
Good bag size, handy pull out map and very informative! Pleased with it... Would recommend and will use it on my upcoming trip to Rome!

MILENCO Compact Wheel Clamp
MILENCO Compact Wheel Clamp
Offered by YC Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wheel lock, 9 Jun. 2012
This review is from: MILENCO Compact Wheel Clamp
Looked around at different ones and this seemed to be the best sort... I've heard of people driving out of the triangle shaped ones! It's strong, fairly heavy n chunky and very easy to use! I'm female... Seems to be doing a good job on my caravan and looks good as a deterent too... I'm happy with it!

Milenco Sleep-Safe Window/Door Alarm - Pack of 6
Milenco Sleep-Safe Window/Door Alarm - Pack of 6
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!, 9 Jun. 2012
Bought these mainly for peace of mind... Very happy with them! Got one on the door of my caravan for when we sleep at night in it. Happy with the loudness too...

VTech Kidizoom Multimedia Digital Camera (Blue)
VTech Kidizoom Multimedia Digital Camera (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids Camera, 14 Mar. 2010
Very bad quality photos, BUT my daughter loves it and that's all that matters!!! The batteries seem to run out quite quickly and you have to remember this is a toy rather than a camera, but as my 7 year old is not David Bailey it doesn't really matter ;-)

Emergency Food Storage
Emergency Food Storage
by Peggy Layton

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful book!!!, 14 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Emergency Food Storage (Paperback)
Very pleased with this purchase! Something a friend said got me thinking - what if the electricity grid was ever knocked out, would the human race be able to survive??? Well in reality the only ones that would, might be the indiginous tribes that live off the land. Anyway, I decided to have a little read up on things and put together a vague plan of action!!! A bit "Americanised" at points, but altogether a sensible read.... and food for thought!!! If I never need to use this book, then it is something I will pass down to my children, cos as every good girl guide and brownie knows, it's always best to be prepared!!! ;-)

Mini Hot Hearts Twin Pack
Mini Hot Hearts Twin Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars handwarmers!, 14 Mar. 2010
Quite a clever little invention and serves a purpose as I work as a dinner lady at a school at lunctimes and it gets cold in the playground! I just wish they stayed hotter for longer, they last approx 30 mins once you have clicked the button. I have found that I need 2 sets of them, then I boil them up in the evening and put them back in my pocket for the next day! bit faffy getting them back to their pre-heated state! 4 mins boiling in a saucepan! and a bit annoying if you squash them in your pocket and set them off before you need them! But all in all, a good product!