Profile for JMS, Bridgwater > Reviews

GARDMAN GIANT PREMIUM FLIPTOP SEED FEEDER GARDEN FOR WILD BIRDS NEW
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD BIRD FEEDER, 20 July 2014
I have found this bird feeder to be very popular with the sparrows, gold finches, green finches, and tits. They love the extra port holes - 12 is so much better than 6 and there is less squabbling.
The only problem I have found with it is the plastic perch and surround does come away when the pigeons attempt to hold on to feed. It is very frustrating as it seems the pigeons weight can cause the perch to loosen and come out. I will endeavour to solve this problem with the pigeons but on the whole - I think it's a good feeder.

MailOnline Tablet
MailOnline Tablet

4.0 out of 5 stars A good App, 4 May 2014
This review is from: MailOnline Tablet (App)
I did not expect to download this App but was given the opportunity when I was reading an article from the Mail on the internet. It was free and I thought why not. It's not too bad and I have enjoyed reading the showbiz stories.

Birds of Britain
Birds of Britain
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A good App to help Identify a bird, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
I love this App as it gives me the chance to try and identify the unfamiliar birds found on my travels around the countryside. Good clear pictures and I love the fact that you can hear the individual bird song. Well worth downloading.

Trees Of Britain
Trees Of Britain
Price: 0.63

4.0 out of 5 stars A good App to have, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trees Of Britain (App)
I love to try and identify trees in my surroundings and I have found this App really useful. The only thing I would have loved to be included in this App is the shape of the trees when the leaves have gone. But all in all a good App to help identify trees.

Laguna Pond Vac
Laguna Pond Vac
Offered by Pond Planet Direct
Price: 24.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Good as I had hoped., 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Laguna Pond Vac (Misc.)
I tried using this Pond Vac on my free standing pond ( Blagdon pond with the three port holes to view the fish ) but it just didn't give the results I was hoping for. Perhaps I purchased the wrong item for this type of pond - I will try to use it again this season. I did have a problem connecting the Pond vac to the hose pipe as it kept leaking out at the connections. I probably wouldn't buy this product again.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Rome: Rome
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Rome: Rome
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad App, 19 Mar 2014
I downloaded this App shortly before spending a few days in Rome. It was quite useful to get an idea of places to visit.

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars A good App to download, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
I love this App. I can create several localities to look at in detail which I have found useful. Well worth downloading.

BBC News (Kindle Tablet Edition)
BBC News (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good App to keep up with the news, 19 Mar 2014
I love this App as it keeps you up to date with all the news. I especially like the fact that you can choose your own preferences, i.e. Sports, Entertainment, World news etc. Well worth downloading.

Mahjong
Mahjong

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad App but quite hard to complete, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mahjong (App)
I downloaded this App to myut I enjoy trying. Kindle as I use to play this game on my PC. It is definately harder to clear the board b

Frost At Christmas: (DI Jack Frost Book 1)
Frost At Christmas: (DI Jack Frost Book 1)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for someone who doesn't read much, 19 Mar 2014
I bought this book for a reluctant reader to read on holiday. She loved the book and found it a very easy read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3