Profile for MattJ > Reviews

MattJ

Griffin Protector Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Protector Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Griffin protecter case, 23 Jun 2012
Chunkier than the slim cases but offers awesome protection for everyday use - well recommended. The rubber material means that it grips very well too.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Elan form leather look case, 23 Jun 2012
I liked this case initially, it looked good on the iPhone. Unfortunately due to it's two piece design (a front cover that clips to the back cover) it has problems....

I have twice dropped my phone from waste height onto the pavement, both times the phone landed on the corner and the two sections split apart. This meant my iPhone was slightly damaged on the glass and the case went flying in two directions. Reminded me of dropping an older style pre smart phone with clip on covers.

If the fastening would withstand a mild impact hen it would be a very good case.

Treat Your Own Back
Treat Your Own Back
by Robin McKenzie
Price: 4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat your own back: Robin McKenzie, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Treat Your Own Back (Paperback)
I have been suffering for 7 months with a herniated disc pushing on my sciatic nerve (confirmed by an MRI scan). I have had fairly good results with Osteopaths but things had stalled - I was still waking up every morning with extreme lower back pain, sciatica and was walking with a limp some of the time with pain during the day.

My Osteopath recommended this book because I wanted some exercises to push things onwards - good suggestion! I bought and read this book on a Friday night and did the first three exercises and slept in the exercise 1 position (I now always sleep like this with no pillow). I woke up on the Saturday morning with very little pain compared to normal and only mild sciatica!!! I have persevered for a month performing exercises 1 to 3, six to eight times a day (and exercise 4 when I couldn't lay down I.e. away from home).

This has made an incredible difference to my recovery, I still have some way to go but life is now tolerable and getting better all the time. The McKenzie lumbar rolls are also recommended for driving / sitting.

This book doesn't cost much, please try it if you are suffering - it's certainly changed my life.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2014 9:30 PM BST

Snugg Black Leather iPad 2 Case with Lifetime Guarantee - Flip Stand Cover with Auto Wake/Sleep, Elastic Hand Strap & Protective Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior for the Apple iPad 2
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg iPad 2 leather case, 22 Jun 2012
I have been using this case for a month now, it is exceptionally well manufactured and fits my iPad 2 perfectly. The magnetic auto on/off cover feature works as good as the original apple smart cover.

Although slightly chunkier than an apple smart cover with an aftermarket plastic back cover (which I also own), the Snugg case is certainly more robust and has a more executive look. There is a danger of the original apple smart cover slipping off when pushed into a rucksack or briefcase - this cannot happen to then Snugg case.

Well recommended.

iTALKonline ProGel CLEAR TRANSPARENT Back Cover Glossy Tough TPU Case / Skin for Apple iPad 2 (2011) 2nd generation iPad 3 "The New iPad Retina Display" 3rd Generation 4th Generation 2012 (Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G + 4G) 16GB 32GB 64GB works with GENUINE Apple iPad Smart Cover
Offered by iTALKonline-UK
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars iTalkonline ProGel back cover, 11 Jun 2011
I read all the positive reviews on this thread and bought the case based on that.

I'm very glad I did, easy to fit, looks good and works perfectly with the original Apple Smart Cover.

I would recommend this cover to anyone.