Profile for Outlooker > Reviews

Content by Outlooker

Outlooker

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Student Edition: SE Air Around You (Glencoe Science)
Student Edition: SE Air Around You (Glencoe Science)
by Sra

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 19 April 2014
This was a great Glencoe Science book. My dad downloaded this book for free in PDF Edition, and I thought I should start reading right away. I did, and three weeks later, I finished the book. There were four long chapters in this book. The first chapter was about the Earth's Atmosphere, the second chapter was about Weather, the third one was about Climate, and the fourth one was about Air Pollution. I loved the book when I was finished reading it, and I would definitely recommend this book to people who like or love Science.

Big Nate: Pray for a Fire Drill (amp! Comics for Kids)
Big Nate: Pray for a Fire Drill (amp! Comics for Kids)

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Nate: Pray For A Fire Drill., 16 April 2014
This was a great comic book. It was too short, though. I read it in twelve minutes the first time I read it. Nate has, like, about fifty crazy adventures in this book. But there were only a few pages that had anything to do with the title, Big Nate: Pray For A Fire Drill. The other Big Nate comic book are longer, and they take me a little more longer than fifteen to read them. I would recommend this book if you like the Big Nate comic books. And, by the way, I can't wait until Big Nate: Mr. Popularity and Big Nate: Lives It Up (Book #7) come out! One more thing: Did you know that all these comics in this book are in the internet at bignate.com? All you have to do to read Big Nate comics is to go to bignate.com, and today's comic will appear on your device's screen. The comics in THIS book start at January 1, 1997 and end at June 7, 1997. That doesn't include the Sunday comics that are in Full-Color.

Big Nate: Dibs on This Chair (amp! Comics for Kids)
Big Nate: Dibs on This Chair (amp! Comics for Kids)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Book!, 16 April 2014
In this Big Nate book, Nate got an average of 73.4 in Social Studies, and his Dad made him go to Summer School. Nate hated every moment in Summer School, until...HE GOT A GIRLFRIEND! Her name was Angie. Nate didn't want Angie to think he came to Summer School, so he told her he was a tutor and a detention moniter. But Nate eventually tells Angie that what he said was a lie. Angie breaks-up with Nate that instinct. But Nate writes a note to Angie apologizing, and then they get back together. He then introduces Angie to Francis and Teddy. Then, one day in December, Nate decides to have a party. The party was a big success! Everyone had a great time. I liked this better than I liked Big Nate: Pray For A Fire Drill, so I would recommend this book if you liked Big Nate: Pray For A Fire Drill.

Big Nate: I Smell a Pop Quiz! (amp! Comics for Kids)
Big Nate: I Smell a Pop Quiz! (amp! Comics for Kids)

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Nate: I Smell A Pop Quiz!, 16 April 2014
When you are about to download this book, it says it's only 128 pages long, but really, it's about 300 pages long! This is the longest Big Nate book yet! Anyway, in this book, Nate smelled a pop quiz in the middle of the story. He obviously felt it, because it's totally impossible to smell a pop quiz! I would recommend this book to every Big Nate fan. One more thing: In the beginning of the story, Nate starts blabbering about school to Teddy, who tells him to stop. Then Mrs. Godfrey (aka Godzilla) comes to the beach. (Yes, Nate and Teddy were at the beach!) Nate suddenly leaves. The best part about this book was, there weren't any of Nate's boring comics!

Subway Surfer Cheats and Tips
Subway Surfer Cheats and Tips

2.0 out of 5 stars It Only Gives You Tips, But Not Any Cheats., 16 April 2014
This app only gives you tips, but not any type of cheats. And, besides, I already knew all the tips that was there, because I'm a Subway Surfers master. So, here I warn you: Don't waste your time on this dumb app. And if you do, don't say I didn't warn you!

Cheat For Temple Run 2
Cheat For Temple Run 2

5.0 out of 5 stars It Really Works!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Cheat For Temple Run 2 (App)
This hack really works! You just have to make sure that Temple Run 2 isn't running in the background. If so, completely quit the game before applying this hack. It says that your coins will be 999,999,999, but when you press the "Hack" button and go back to your game, your coins will only be 999,999,000. And so will your gems. I recommend this hack for you. Oh, yeah, and I forgot to tell you that ALL your characters won't be unlocked. Only some of them will. But it gives you 999,999,900 coins, so you can just buy them easily. But if you want to purchase Usain Bolt, you'll still have to do that, because if something cost money, it won't be unlocked. And Usain Bolt will still cost $0.99. And when you press the "Hack" button, it clears all data in Temple Run 2. But you'll have 999,999,900 coins and gems, so it doesn't really matter, because you can just buy everything again, and you'll still have over 998,000,000 coins! I'm not kidding! So if you're going to buy this hack, do it! I promise that it will work!

Hack & Cheats for Temple Run
Hack & Cheats for Temple Run

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Hack & Cheats for Temple Run (App)
I love this app! I mean, I love this hack! When you're about to press the "Hack" button, it says all your characters will be unlocked and you'll get 999,999,999 coins, but to tell you the truth, you'll actually get 1,000,000,000 coins, but not all of your characters will be unlocked. Oh, well, I guess it gives you enough coins to buy the unlocked characters, anyway. And if you don't get your items, you're probably not doing it the right way. You just have to make sure the game (Temple Run 1) isn't running in the background. If it is, completely quit the game before applying this hack. In fact, it'll tell you that when you're about to press the "Hack" button.

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Creative., 16 April 2014
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
I love this app. It is so creative! This app should cost money, but it's free! When I first downloaded this app, I couldn't stop playing for an hour! The Daily Challenges are so easy to complete, that I wish it could be WAY harder! The Weekly Hunts are very fun, and I love the prizes. They are cool. And you get cool updates. And you also get Special Events every single Tuesday. Oh, yeah, and the Weekly Hunts start on Thursdays. You can also purchase Double Coins, which means that one coin will be equal to two. But it cost $5.30 or 530 Amazon Coins. And now you can purchase Packs. First is the Starter Pack, second is the Pro Pack, third is the Champion Pack, fourth is the Master Pack, and then I don't know if there's more or not. And every Pack costs more than the previous Pack. I recommend this app to everyone in the whole universe!

My Weird School Daze #11: Mr. Tony Is Full of Baloney![ MY WEIRD SCHOOL DAZE #11: MR. TONY IS FULL OF BALONEY! ] By Gutman, Dan ( Author )Oct-26-2010 Hardcover
by Dan Gutman

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Tony Is Full of Baloney!, 16 April 2014
This book was good, but not great. The first half of the book was only okay, but the second half was great. Mr. Klutz, the principal of the school, falls on the huge pizza the school makes. Then Mr. Tony, who runs the after-school program, runs to the rescue. And, somehow, they both start wrestling on the pizza! But this book might be a little inappropriate for some people. And the reason they made that huge pizza is because A.J. and his gang wanted Mr. Tony's dream come true: Being in the Guiness Book of World Records. But he couldn't, because Mr. Klutz and Mr. Tony had wrestled in the pizza. But he appears in the T.V. the same day the huge pizza was made.

(MY WEIRD SCHOOL DAZE #11: MR. TONY IS FULL OF BALONEY!) BY Gutman, Dan(Author)Hardcover Oct-2010
by Dan Gutman