Profile for S Phillips > Reviews

Ecoleaf Liquid Laundry Detergent 5 Litre
Ecoleaf Liquid Laundry Detergent 5 Litre
Price: 18.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 4 July 2014
Smells subtle but lovely and fresh. No problems so far and am half way through my first bottle. Environmentally friendly as well - I will stick to this product for the foreseeable future.

Suma Organic Long Grain Brown Rice 3 kg
Suma Organic Long Grain Brown Rice 3 kg
Offered by Ainley Organics
Price: 15.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rice., 4 July 2014
Takes longer to cook but tastes great. Much better on the body than white rice as doesn't bloat me at all. I find smaller portions much more filling as well.

Ecover Techno Floor Cleaner 5 Litre
Ecover Techno Floor Cleaner 5 Litre
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop
Price: 18.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Good prduct, 4 July 2014
It's pine scented, cleans the floor well and is environmentally friendly as well. Good value for money.

Promotion Crammer for Sergeants and Inspectors: Pt. 1
Promotion Crammer for Sergeants and Inspectors: Pt. 1
by Tom Barron

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 21 July 2013
This is ok but is out of date so can't be relied on now for main research for your part one.

MoroccanOil - Glimmer Shine Spray For All Hair Types (100ml)
MoroccanOil - Glimmer Shine Spray For All Hair Types (100ml)
Offered by Empire Shops UK
Price: 18.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, 21 July 2013
I love this product and have used it for about a year now. It smells amazing and gives my hair a lovely shine. I have platinum blond hair so I have to treat it well due to the damage caused, this helps and I have no problems with breakage now.

Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18)
Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18)
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, 21 July 2013
I can quite honestly say that this is the best dog food that I have given my dogs and they love it. I took a long time researching ingredients that went into dog food and was horrified at what went in them unlike this product. I have now got my friend on this dog food and her dogs love it too. The food smells like actual food and not disgusting dog food. Thoroughly recommend this.

Icybox IB-867 5.25 inch USB 3.0 Multi-Card Reader with USB Charging Port
Icybox IB-867 5.25 inch USB 3.0 Multi-Card Reader with USB Charging Port
Price: 28.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 21 July 2013
Does exactly what its meant to. No problems at all and would recommend to anyone. We have had ours a couple of months now with no issues.

Airwick 28367 Duo Air Freshener - Citrus/ Atlantis
Airwick 28367 Duo Air Freshener - Citrus/ Atlantis
Offered by ceskw
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 21 July 2013
Nice smell, lasts a few months. However, can't really smell the difference between the two sides. Good buy and would most likely buy again.

Naturediet Fish 390 g (Pack of 18)
Naturediet Fish 390 g (Pack of 18)
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love it, 21 July 2013

acctim 14117 Europa silence tick alarm clock
acctim 14117 Europa silence tick alarm clock
Offered by HARTS
Price: 12.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for price, 21 July 2013
The reason for 3 stars is that I like how the seconds hand sweeps round silently. Also the bad light is really good, making it easy to see. Bad point is the alarm, its impossible to set it accurately for some reason. I have to set my phone for an accurate wake up call and generally use this one to see what time it is in the night.

Page: 1 | 2