Profile for LizzyCope > Reviews

Fun Snaps
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 0.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit of fun, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fun Snaps (Toy)
I brought as a stocking filler for two 3 year olds. Uncomplicated just good fun and it brought back some childhood memories!

Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds
Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds
Price: 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Another happy recipient, 8 Jan 2014
Based on the reviews I brought this as a present for my friends 4 year old daughter. Just heard that since I gave it to her in the morning they have been playing it all afternoon and she loves it. Great recommendation.

Trivial Pursuit Master Edition
Trivial Pursuit Master Edition
Price: 29.24

2.0 out of 5 stars A great game...If you're American..., 8 Jan 2014
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Like some of the other reviews we found the questions biased towards the U.S. We love a good game of Triv at Christmas but many of these questions had us completely stumped. I wanted an update on our millennium addition but after trying this we'll be bringing it back out next year! Still a great format. But please TP bring out some new UK questions.

The Night Pirates: Pop-Up Book (Pop-Up Adventure)
The Night Pirates: Pop-Up Book (Pop-Up Adventure)
by Peter Harris
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunning book, 8 Jan 2014
I brought this for a present for my son who is 2 years old. It is lovely. Truly the most creative pop-up book I've ever seen. I even brought this for my friends son too. They also love it.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
by James Bowen
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant recommendation, 8 Jan 2014
I was recommended this book by my neighbour who said despite being a dog lover she thought it was great. I brought it for a present for my uncle who loves cats! He said he couldn't put it down and read it in 2 days! A heart-warming story as well as an insight into life on the streets.

Faber and Faber Poetry Diary 2014: Blue-grey edition
Faber and Faber Poetry Diary 2014: Blue-grey edition
by Various
Price: 9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift, 8 Jan 2014
I brought this for my husband as he is interested in poetry. A lovely taster into different poets and a good quality diary.

3ft Orthopaedic Melissa Divan Set - 2 drawer storage
3ft Orthopaedic Melissa Divan Set - 2 drawer storage
Offered by BEDEXPRESS
Price: 116.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 8 Jan 2014
Easy set up, bed stand and mattress. Using this as a spare bed. Reasonable size for single bed and comfy.