Profile for kevin heath > Reviews

Stormwells Tie Top Polar Boot - W226A - Size: 9 - Color: black
Stormwells Tie Top Polar Boot - W226A - Size: 9 - Color: black
Offered by BlueWaterSports

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value boot, 28 Feb 2014
These are a great value wellie that has a warm lining, The only issue I had with them was that it felt the sole was a little thin. When I stepped on a stone I could feel it plainly. This was dealt with when I bought some cushioned odour-eater insoles.
For the money I don't have any complaints and they are comfortable to walk a reasonable distance in.

Regatta Men's Landscape Waterproof Parka - Dark Khaki, Large
Regatta Men's Landscape Waterproof Parka - Dark Khaki, Large
Offered by Full Shot Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great winter coat, 28 Feb 2014
Fabulous winter coat and very warm and dry. Excellent value for the money. AS I got the coat from the Amazon Warehouse I got an even better deal on it. For £35.00 I have no complaints.

The Patience of the Spider: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 8
The Patience of the Spider: The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries - Book 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the books, 28 Feb 2014
I love the Montalbano series. I read all the ones in the local library and finally decided to buy a Kindle so I could read the rest in the series.
Great fun and well written and translated.

UNISEX MENS WOMENS AZTEC PRINT ONESIE ZIP UP ALL IN ONE HOODED JUMPSUIT S M L XL (LARGE, Navy)
Offered by fashionfactor

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised at the quality, 11 Jan 2014
For the money that I paid I was very surprised at the quality. I was expecting something quite thin but the material and finish is excellent.

It really does help keep you nice and warm and it has enabled me to turn the heating down and save money. The fleece is excellent quality and the elasticated wrists and ankles is good but not so tight as to be uncomfortable.

So far I've washed the item a couple of times and it appears to wash well in the washing machine at 30 degrees and holds it shape.

I think it has been an excellent buy.

Telescope Star Pointer - LED Red Dot Finder Scope - Fits Celestron,Nipon Meade and Many Other Makes - No Tools Or Instructions Required - Simple But Effective Telescope Upgrade
Offered by Dragonfly Optical

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for digiscoping and birdwatching too, 11 Jan 2014
I have to admit that I did not buy this for a celestron but for my Praktica spotting scope. I've taken up a new hobby of digiscoping and wanted to find a way to quickly target on to birds and wildlife rather than stars. I had to do a bit of adaption and use superglue to connect upto the spotting scope but it works amazingly well.

The red dot finder scope allows me to quickly line up my digiscoping set with my target animals for photography. I'm getting a lot more images now before the bird flies away.

I've also been able to use the spotting scope to look at the planets using the finder to point me in the right direction.

For the price I think it's an excellent bit of kit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delviery and comfy shorts, 11 Jan 2014
These are nice and comfortable to wear. They appear to wash well and keep their shape.
There's not much more to say apart from they do exactly what they were designed to do.

Joules Slipper Mens Socks (P) - French Navy - M
Joules Slipper Mens Socks (P) - French Navy - M

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice warm feet, 11 Jan 2014
I love these slipper socks. They keep your feet nice and warm. They also wash pretty good.
The only word of caution is that the doles are not has think as you get with normal slippers so you do feel things if you step on something.

Generic Freely Scalable Laptop Desk for Home Office Design Simple Fashion
Generic Freely Scalable Laptop Desk for Home Office Design Simple Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy set up and does what it says, 11 Jan 2014
The lapdesk was very easy to set up and does exactly what it say it will do.

It is adjustable for use with different size chairs and has plenty of space for my laptop, coffee and other bits and pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Despite concerns it an excellent investment, 11 Jan 2014
I was worried about buying a paperwhite after experience of reading ebooks on my smartphone. It was not so much the size of the text - my phone has a 5.7 inch screen - but the eye strain because of the type of display. I had heard that Kindles are much better for reading and so I took a chance and bought one.

I'm very happy with the way that it reads - in fact it's even made me feel 10 years younger! Normally when I read books I am at the age where I need reading glasses. I just boosted up the size of the text and now I don't need the glasses anymore. This has led to me reading a lot more because I tend to forget to take my glasses with me when I go out. Now I just keep the kindle in my pocket and when I pop into a coffee shop I can just switch on and start reading. The result is that I'm now on my second book since buying the kindle a couple of weeks ago.

Will it stop me from buying proper books? Not really, I still love the feel of paper in my hands and the task of actually turning over the page but for convenience the Kindle wins out because it is so compact and easily slipped into the pocket.

The only couple of negative things to say about the paperwhite - and it really is not major - is that because it is a small screen you turn over a page more often than with a proper book, this can initially break the flow of reading but you soon get used to it. The second thing I've noticed is that very occasionally the touchscreen is a bit over sensitive and will turn over a few pages rather than just the one. But that is just very occasional.

Overall I'm very happy and I'm sure my reading of books will shoot up. And I'll be buying a lot more books rather than going to the library.

Vivo Powerful Professional 990W Whole Fruit Vegetable Juicer Extractor Black with Stainless Steel / Aluminium finish with Jug and cleaning brush
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars Great juicer, 14 Aug 2013
This is a really nice juicer. It is the first time I've bought a juicer and I found this very easy to set up and use. It's not too noisy either.

The pulp that comes out of it is relatively dry so I assume it is an efficient juicing machine for removing juice from fruit and vegetable.

The cleaning process (which you have to do with all juicers) means I have dropped from making fresh juice everyday to just using it at the weekends when I have time to use it. But I am very impressed with the quality of the juice it produces.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3