Profile for kevin heath > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dreamland Intelliheat Fleecy Heated Double Under Blanket
Dreamland Intelliheat Fleecy Heated Double Under Blanket

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra expense, 28 Feb 2014
I was hesitant about buying this as the blanket was so much more expensive as other double electric blankets. But it really was worth spending the extra money.
Many of the cheaper blankets - under 25 or so - are quite short and even if you fit them from the pillow line they don't reach down to you feet. This electric blanket is long so I get warm feet and a warm back without having to choose which I prefer.
It seems to be very economical and I have not had to switch on the bedroom heating since buying this blanket. Cost wise I would estimate that it is costing about 25p a night to run. This is based on approx. 1 hour at max 6 to preheat the bed than keeping it at number 3 throughout the night.
One of the things I like is because it is also fleece there are no cold spots as the fleece holds the body heat.
It may cost more than double what I have previously paid for an electric blanket but it is the best by far that I have bought.

Allcam IT-735 USB 2.0 and e-SATA combo Enclosure for 3.5" SATA Hard Drives -Black
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value cases, 28 Feb 2014
I needed some good quality drive cases to mount drives in from old computers. I tried some of the really cheap ones and they were painfully slow in operation. These though are much more robust and have much faster data transfer times.
The data transfers are quick enough for my to use one of the drives as a slave drive to my laptop.
We;; worth paying extra to get a quality product like these.

Yoga-Mad Nosebuddy - Blue
Yoga-Mad Nosebuddy - Blue
Offered by YogaStudio
Price: 11.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but strange to use, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nosebuddy neti pot (Sports)
I've used this product for twice a week now for the last few months and it has given me a lot or relief from my sinus problems. For the first time in many years I can actually smell things.
It's strange to use at first but amazingly effective and well worth the effort of using it for the benefits.

Regatta Mens Work Walking Water Repellent Cargo J170 Action Trousers II, Grey
Regatta Mens Work Walking Water Repellent Cargo J170 Action Trousers II, Grey
Offered by Outdoor Look
Price: 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Can not complain for under 10, 28 Feb 2014
These are great hiking or working trousers. Good thick material and quality stitching. For less than 10 I don't think there is anything to complain about really.

20 x 40 WATT SMALL BAYONET CAP B15 OPAL (WHITE/PEARL/SOFT/OPAQUE) CANDLE BULBS DOUBLE LIFE: 2,000 HOURS
Offered by GoodsWholesaleUK
Price: 9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap small baynet bulbs, 28 Feb 2014
I live in an old flat with old wiring. The living room is lit by a candelabra with 6 bulbs. It's nice and effective but when people upstairs bang around it does cause the bulbs to go pop quickly. with new 'ecobulbs' costing close to 5.00 each - and that's at the cheaper end - it used to cost a fortune to replace, I could easily go through 3 or 4 bulbs a week.
This pack of bulbs is just what I need - cheap replacement bulbs. Surprisingly they all arrived through the post in one piece too. I think I'm going to become a regular buyer of these bulbs.

Steam Spa | Portable Steam Sauna for your Home
Steam Spa | Portable Steam Sauna for your Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Great relaxation, 28 Feb 2014
I love my regular sauna in front of the TV. It's a great way to pass 30 or 40 minutes.
I tend to put a large towel on the floor of the sauna before putting the chair in to give the plastic bottom a bit of protection. I don't think it would take too mush for a tear to occur and end up with wet carpets. Using a towel provides protection from the chair legs and also soaks up the condensation so it is easier to take down.

Harewood 2KW Convector Heater, 3 Heating Powers
Harewood 2KW Convector Heater, 3 Heating Powers
Offered by Zoozio Tv
Price: 16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Kicks out a lot of heat, 28 Feb 2014
Fortunately because the winter has been so mild this year I've not needed this heater turned on much. On the couple of occasions that I have needed to use it it has warmed up the room quickly and then keeps the temperature pretty stable with the thermostat.
I don't know how economical it is as I have not needed to use it to any extent to be able to compare bills.

Eliza Tinsley High Back Executive Leather Effect Arm Chair - White
Eliza Tinsley High Back Executive Leather Effect Arm Chair - White
Price: 73.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value office chair, 28 Feb 2014
I'm always watching what appears in the amazon Warehouse so when this chair popped up at a pretty cheap price I bought it.
No complaints with the chair. It's probably not the colour I would choose but when you buy stuff from the Warehouse you have to buy what is on offer.
It's really comfortable and looks ok.

Stormwells Tie Top Polar Boot - W226A - Size: 9 - Color: black
Stormwells Tie Top Polar Boot - W226A - Size: 9 - Color: black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value boot, 28 Feb 2014
These are a great value wellie that has a warm lining, The only issue I had with them was that it felt the sole was a little thin. When I stepped on a stone I could feel it plainly. This was dealt with when I bought some cushioned odour-eater insoles.
For the money I don't have any complaints and they are comfortable to walk a reasonable distance in.

Regatta Men's Landscape Waterproof Parka - Dark Khaki, Large
Regatta Men's Landscape Waterproof Parka - Dark Khaki, Large
Offered by Yeomans Outdoor Leisure
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great winter coat, 28 Feb 2014
Fabulous winter coat and very warm and dry. Excellent value for the money. AS I got the coat from the Amazon Warehouse I got an even better deal on it. For 35.00 I have no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3