Profile for infonet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PURE Highway, In-Car DAB Radio With FM Transmitter
PURE Highway, In-Car DAB Radio With FM Transmitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye to medium wave, 24 Nov 2012
We initially bought this device to listen to BBC 5live as we were sick of only having the choice of medium wave with this station.
With an external ariel from Pure you can listen to radio without annoying inconsistencies in reception up to a point. The only disadvantage we have found is that this relies on transmitting an FM signal to your radio and sometimes this can interact with local radio FM stations so you may have to retune the transmission frequency but other than this slight gripe this is a brilliant device and cheaper than getting a whole new DAB radio fitted. It also has dedicated preset buttons for different stations.

15 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon PGI-5 / CLI-8
15 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon PGI-5 / CLI-8
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good inks for everyday printing, 24 Nov 2012
Huge saving on Canon prices. No problems with them at all and my father-in-law and I have used lots of Ink between us from this supplier.

MICRO SD TO SD CARD ADAPTOR
MICRO SD TO SD CARD ADAPTOR
Offered by TheSlickZone UK (Ships From USA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple neat solution, 24 Nov 2012
I am sure this neat way of reading micro SD cards is wonderful except I didn't realise I had an M2 card in my phone instead which doesn't fit!

SanDisk SDSDB2-002G-B35 2GB Class 2 SD Memory Card 2 Pack
SanDisk SDSDB2-002G-B35 2GB Class 2 SD Memory Card 2 Pack
Offered by Melgray

5.0 out of 5 stars for Pure Evoke 3 recording, 24 Nov 2012
Having bought SDHC cards and then finding that my Radio only accepts SD cards these have now enabled me to carry on recording from my Evoke3. As Sandisk still supply SD cards then I am happy.

ABC Products® All in One USB Multi Digital Camera / Mobile Phone Picture Memory Card Reader Writer USB 2.0 Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Apple Mac OS V9.2 & above, PLUG and PLAY Digital Photo Frame Transfer, Reads all Cards Except Smart Media, USB Cable Included
Offered by abcproducts

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Reader, 24 Nov 2012
I bought this specifically to read an M2 card which has enabled me to see my photos for the first time on as I found Sony's 'Media Go'software for my good old 510 impossible to use due to its illogicality.I tried connecting my phone direct but without success. With this device you just plug it in and your photos appear almost immediately. This does not work on an Ipad2 however but does work on an IMac with Mac OSX 10.7.
The reason I give it four stars is that getting the card in and out is difficult as it does not have the soft eject you would get on a phone other than that a bargain and its very compact also.

August DTA180 Freeview TV Aerial - Portable Indoor/Outdoor Digital Antenna for USB TV Tuner / DVB-T Television / DAB Radio - With Magnetic Base
Offered by Daffodil UK

3.0 out of 5 stars PURE highway incompatible, 24 Oct 2012
I bought this without reading any reviews as I was in a hurry I thought for a fiver I can't go wrong! As this ariel was shown together with the PURE HIGHWAY I thought it would be compatible but unfortunately it has got a standard TV connector and not a tiny jack connector which the PURE uses and is therefore useless for my purposes so be warned and read reviews before purchasing!

Timex Youth T772614E Easy Reader Blue Leather Strap Watch
Timex Youth T772614E Easy Reader Blue Leather Strap Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap total rubbish, 30 Sep 2012
I have given this watch two stars because the watch itself is very clear to read and a neat design. The strap is total rubbish it has been worn about 15 times and has literally fallen apart it is not leather it is made from some nasty extremely thin material which can be scraped off with the fingernail and is very disappointing considering I bought this for my daughter as a birthday present.
I used to associate Timex with good quality .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars total flexible protection, 30 Sep 2012
I have tried many gloves for various purposes and these are the best I've come across . They fulfil most requirements one would expect from a glove , they are very flexible as they stretch and do not restrict movement in any way. They are washable and very robust considering the sensitivity they afford. I always have these gloves in the car and I am sure they have saved me from wood splinters which are so easily picked up ( I'm a carpenter/decorator). They are great for general gardening but do not protect you from blackberry and rose thorns at all so get more robust gloves if handling spikey stuff.
These are my gloves of choice, they are also a very good price and are high quality. The hat is not much of a looker but will keep your ears warm so who cares!

Ecozone Biobulb, Energy-Saving Daylight Bulb, Bayonet Cap B22, 25W Equivalent to 100w, 1750 Lumens, Full Spectrum, Daylight White 6500k, Uses 75% Less Energy. Ideal for suffers of S.A.D

5.0 out of 5 stars daylight indoors, 30 Sep 2012
I initially purchased this bulb for home use, it is very bright and very different from tungsten bulbs or the rubbish low wattage bulbs which the EU are trying to force on us.
This bulb is exactly the same as sunlight except that indoors it appears blue because we are not used to seeing this type of light . The quality of the light which these bulbs give is literally outstanding and is much better for your eyes than those horrible fluorescent bulbs which have no clarity and I think they are in effect useless and damaging for your eyesight.
You do not get any eyestrain except if you look directly at the bulb of course!
I have used these for work as I am a decorator and often find that lighting in peoples houses is totally inadequate and need bright clear light that balances with the light from the windows.
i have had two running (a 25W and 35W) in a dingy basement kitchen with clouds crossing the sun (how annoying!) and some days totally overcast so you can imagine how difficult it might be for a decorator trying to get a decent finish!
These bulbs are a gift from the world of technology by people who understand what it is to be human.

4 Moreinks Premium Compatible Large Black Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon PGI-5BK
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars great inks great price, 3 July 2012
For everyday use these inks are fine and totally compatible, they allow one to use the printer without fear of racking up costs. Have yet to test them for photographic purposes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3