Profile for Umm Talhah > Reviews

Disney TMFROZ001004 Frozen Despatch Bag
Disney TMFROZ001004 Frozen Despatch Bag
Offered by Outstanding Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4yr old loves it, 11 Jan. 2016
My 4 year old loved this bag. She's mad about the cartoon, so that probably helped! It's a good size for a young girl and my daughter manages to pack it with all her little things and She takes it everywhere she goes.

Modern Gold wall light wall lamp restroom bathroom reading Sconce lamp
Modern Gold wall light wall lamp restroom bathroom reading Sconce lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 Jan. 2016
Beautiful colour. Beautiful design. Beautiful price (:)). Looked beautiful once they were put up, with plenty of compliments to follow.

Home Discount 3 Tier Criss Cross Wood Storage Organiser Shoe Stand Rack, Walnut FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent buy, 11 Jan. 2016
After thorough research, I decided to buy this shelf to alleviate the shoe infestation in my house. I wanted to tuck it into a corner, So things would be neat and tidy. Firstly, the shelf was longer than I expected. I got my heights and widths mixed up when I ordered it I think (so check carefully). It's a decent buy and is fairly sturdy, but might not be the best option if you have young kids that like to climb! In that case, it won't last long at all

Cross Click Rolling Ball Pen - Pure Chrome - FREE ENGRAVING
Cross Click Rolling Ball Pen - Pure Chrome - FREE ENGRAVING
Offered by Europens

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift!, 11 Jan. 2016
I bought this as a gift for my nephew. It was a lovely pen. It felt good to grip and wrote really well too. As a bonus, it had the option of engraving and the engraving was decent. My nephew loved it !

Disney Princess Fairytale Insulated Lunch Bag Sandwich Box Carrier
Disney Princess Fairytale Insulated Lunch Bag Sandwich Box Carrier
Offered by Bluefinch Media Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 11 Jan. 2016
A standard lunchbox, like any other. However, it is a little on the small side, so it might be better for those with smaller appetites.

ELSA 4 Light Round Polished Chrome Semi Flush Ceiling Light
ELSA 4 Light Round Polished Chrome Semi Flush Ceiling Light
Offered by The Shade Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality lighting, 11 Jan. 2016
Definitely a good buy. It took a little assembly, but once it was up, it really looked lovely. It doesn't look like its plastic and it doesn't look cheap, which is what can happen with some of these types of designs. It does look like an expensive, quality light and I would recommend it

151 Products Ltd 5 X Interior Dehumidifier
151 Products Ltd 5 X Interior Dehumidifier
Offered by SOC ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 11 Jan. 2016
I bought a set of five to put on my window sills over the winter period. By 6 weeks the first one was already full. It must be just this winter, because last year, they lasted much longer. I have a cupboard that smells of damp/mould too, and I put one of the little pots in there. It's been collecting water, at a slower pace, but what is more interesting is that there is hardly any smell when I open the cupboard!
So as my little containers are almost full, I've placed an order for five more dehumidifiers. I would definitely recommend them. Search about for the best price, as there are big differences in the price of exactly the same thing.

Paperblanks " Safavid Binding Art" Mini Reporter Notebook with Unlined Pages
Paperblanks " Safavid Binding Art" Mini Reporter Notebook with Unlined Pages

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but beautiful, 11 Jan. 2016
Beautiful. Colour scheme is good. Intricate design is lovely. A little expensive for the small note book it is, and not enough pages to justify price.
However, I bought it as a gift, with two other matching pieces and a rose-gold Parker pen.
The set together looked amazing

Safavid
Safavid

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Safavid (Hardcover)
I bought this as a leaving gift for a friend and teacher. Everyone who signed it commented on how beautiful it was. It's a lovely warm colour, intricately designed, with texture to it. The only downside is that it is quite expensive. I wouldn't buy it for myself, but it makes a quality gift.

Philips GC4521/87 Azur Performer Plus 200 g Steam Boost Steam Iron, 2600 W
Philips GC4521/87 Azur Performer Plus 200 g Steam Boost Steam Iron, 2600 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iron I've had, 11 Jan. 2016
I love my iron! I did plenty of research before I bought my iron and it narrowed all the list of irons down to this one - and I wasn't disappointed. It's a good quality product, from a reputable manufacturer and it has plenty of good recommendations.
After 6 months, my steam function stopped working and after I got in touch with Amazon, I was sent a replacement straight away. I've now had the replacement for 2-3 years, without any problems. It irons really well and is not too heavy for the children to use either.
A brilliant buy, would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6