Profile for Moyaux > Reviews

Moyaux

The French Gardener
The French Gardener

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 30 Jan. 2014
I loved it from beginning to end couldn, t put it down. I would recommend it. It is not a traditional gardening book it is a love story.

Best Foot Forward: A 500-Mile Walk Through Hidden France
Best Foot Forward: A 500-Mile Walk Through Hidden France

5.0 out of 5 stars Susie Kelly, 6 Jan. 2014
I have found a fabulous author in Susie Kelly and would recommend her books to everyone. How anyone man or women could leave their home (in the care of good person) and set of to WALK right across France is beyond me. She is an amazing person, so left reliant and brave she is incredible. The writing is in the style of a friend talking to you over a coffee, it is so personal. I think everyone should read her books, I have now bought more on my kindle so it will be getting a lot of use.

I Wish I Could Say I Was Sorry
I Wish I Could Say I Was Sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars Susie Kelly books, 6 Jan. 2014
This was the third Susie Kelly book and I loved it. I found it very hard to put it down it was so engrossing. I found it quite sad in many ways because of the life she had as a child; I could not understand parents and step parents treating a child in this way but it has made her the independent, reliable and kind person she is today. I am currently on the 4th book.

Swallows And Robins: The Laughs And Tears Of A Holiday Home Owner
Swallows And Robins: The Laughs And Tears Of A Holiday Home Owner

5.0 out of 5 stars Another french book in english., 9 Dec. 2013
Again I loved it, so I bought 2 more books. Currently walking across France. I feel as though I am with the author in France. Brilliant.

Travels With Tinkerbelle: 6,000 Miles Around France In A Mechanical Wreck
Travels With Tinkerbelle: 6,000 Miles Around France In A Mechanical Wreck

5.0 out of 5 stars France, 9 Dec. 2013
I loved every minute of this book and was sorry when it ended. So, I bought more books by this author.

The Land of Painted Caves (Earth's Children 6)
The Land of Painted Caves (Earth's Children 6)
by Jean M. Auel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Books, 28 Nov. 2013
I have loved reading all the Earth's Children Books, It has given me such a lot of geographical information about Europe in a lovely story going on from one book to another. I really could not put them down when I started reading and had to buy the next book then the next and so on. Loved them all.

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs Brown's Boys Series 1, 4 April 2012
This must rate as the most brilliant comedy dvd I have ever seen. I laughed from beginning to end and even the outtakes were just as brilliant as the series itself. I would recommend this dvd to anyone who enjoys a good laugh. Looking forward to Series 2.