Profile for Stephanie > Reviews

Content by Stephanie

Stephanie

The Rock Star's Daughter (The Treadwell Academy Novels Book 1)
The Rock Star's Daughter (The Treadwell Academy Novels Book 1)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice read, 5 Mar 2014
a nice chick read from start to finish, not very taxing but the story was good enough to keep my attention all the way through

Hollywood Scandals (Hollywood Headlines Mysteries #1)
Hollywood Scandals (Hollywood Headlines Mysteries #1)
Price: 2.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Chick read, 5 Mar 2014
This book is an easy read if you fancy something light and chicky, it was fun to ready from start to end

Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide, 5 Mar 2014
This guide has proved to be invaluable during my travels around NZ I would recommend it to any other travellers planning to visit NZ

The Forbidden Queen
The Forbidden Queen
Price: 1.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 5 Mar 2014
I loved this book, the mix of historical facts and the fantasy idea of what might have happened made it a great read that I was unable to put down from start to finish

Asics Women's Gel Nimbus 14 W White/Purple/Turquoise Trainer T291N 0136 5.5 UK
Asics Women's Gel Nimbus 14 W White/Purple/Turquoise Trainer T291N 0136 5.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite runners ever, 5 Mar 2014
I bought this as I was begining training for my 1st half marthon and needed some new runners. They were great, it was like running on cushions and they helped improve my perfomance as my feet were more comfortable. I'm going to buy a new pair before they get discontinued!

You Are Your Own Gym 3 DVD Set
You Are Your Own Gym 3 DVD Set
Dvd ~ Mark Lauren
Offered by Mark Lauren
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 5 Mar 2014
Although I am still on the 1st CD in this set, I love it and try to follow it 3 times a week as recommended. The sessions are in easy to follow short time sets which make it more realistic to fit this into an otherwise busy schedule. Highly recommend as results are starting to show after only a few short weeks.

Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days Book One)
Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days Book One)
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 5 Mar 2014
This book was a little more grown up than I was expecting but still a really good read that cptures the imagination. I would recommmend it if you like fantasy type books.

The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 11- 14: Children of Hamlin, Jar of Hearts, Tooth & Nail & Fairy Tale, Ember in the Wind, Welcome to Sorrow, and Happy ... Grimm Diaries Prequels Collection Book 3)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these books, 5 Mar 2014
A great follow on from the previous prequels building on the character stories so I'm now looking forward to the next prequels and the 1st book in the series :)

The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 15 - 18 : Snow White Black Swan, The Pumpkin Piper, Prince of Puppets, The Sleeping Swan (The Grimm Diaries Prequels Collection Book 4)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, 5 Mar 2014
I highly recommend reading these books and the previous prequels. It felt like this set filled in a lot of the blanks and some plots/links that I wasn't expecting. I'm really looking forward to reading the 1st book after finishing the prequels and have already recommended these to some of my friends.