Profile for Karen Ellis > Reviews

Content by Karen Ellis

Karen Ellis

Kirby Sebastian TK168 Modern Brushed Steel Swivel Spout Kitchen Tap with Pull-Out Spray Luxury Faucet

2.0 out of 5 stars USELESS IF YOU DON'T HAVE AT LEAST 1 BAR PRESSURE, 5 Jun. 2014
This tap looks lovely, but it does not work properly. The hot water just dribbles out and it does not mix with the cold water at all. It is not at all suitable if you have a tank fed system for the hot water and it does not state this on the details. I have now had to spend over £100 on a pump to be fitted under my sink, just to get the hot water to work properly.
With the pump it does work, but it has cost much more than the good price the tap was originally. I would have been better to have bought a more suitable tap in the first place and saved myself some money.
I would not have bought this tap, if the details had explained you needed a pressurised system for it to work properly.

100 Best Tapas
100 Best Tapas
by Beverly Le Blanc

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great., 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 100 Best Tapas (Paperback)
I was a little disappointed with this book. After reading the reviews I thought it would be excellent. I was hoping for an authentic tapas recipe book, but this seems to have been published for the American market. I will have to look for another book.

Terracotta Tapas Dish, Set of 4 x 14cm
Terracotta Tapas Dish, Set of 4 x 14cm
Offered by L&G London Uniforms U.K. (PRICES INC VAT)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little dishes, 19 Aug. 2013
I am really pleased with these dishes. They need a little TLC before you can start to use them, but follow the instructions and they work beautifully. Very good value too, much cheaper than anywhere I could find. They are perfect for tapas or hot starters.

Citronella/Garden Pillar Candles 13cm X 6.5cm 2/Pack (GG3542) 2packs/set
Citronella/Garden Pillar Candles 13cm X 6.5cm 2/Pack (GG3542) 2packs/set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely strong smell., 19 Aug. 2013
I have not used these candles yet, but they appear to have a strong citronella smell. I am hoping the keep the gnats away! The only downside was the packaging; it was a little flimsy and one of the candles was slightly damaged. Luckily it was at the base of the candle so it doesn't really show.

Neet® - 2 Way HDMI SPLITTER BOX 1x2 Port (1 input 2 output) - Active Amplifier -1080p Full HD - Display HD on 2 TVs - ** 3D ENABLED ** - Free Shipping
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 19 Aug. 2013
This is a great product and produces an excellent HD picture on my TV. Unfortunately the firs splitter I ordered did not work, but I returned it for a refund and ordered again. This one works perfectly.