Profile for B. Grehs > Reviews

Content by B. Grehs

B. Grehs "Barbara Grehs Marketing" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
AZATOM® STREET DANCE MINI BLACK AND SILVER DOCKING STATION SPEAKER FOR IPOD AND IPHONE (Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S - iPod nano 1,2,3,4,5,6th Generations, iPod Touch 2,3,4th - iPod Classics all) / UNIQUE DESIGN / QUALITY SOUND
Offered by 4 COOL TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little portable docking station, 28 July 2014
I've just returned from a festival and was really pleased for the first time ever to take a portable docking station with me for my iPod Classic 120gb. This compact model has a very decent sound and is good value for money, with free shipping too. The seller despatched it quickly and it was carefully packed. Am very pleased with this purchase. The only additional thing that would have been nice to have would be a carrying pouch.

Coin Street Chronicles: Memoirs of an Evacuee from London's Old South Bank
Coin Street Chronicles: Memoirs of an Evacuee from London's Old South Bank
by Gwen Southgate

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to read this one, 25 May 2013
I saw the author recently in London give a fascinating insight into her childhood around Coin Street. She read from a couple of chapters of the book and really knows how to write in a fluid, engaging style. I'm really looking forward to reading the whole book.

Funky Nassau
Funky Nassau

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Funky Nassau (MP3 Download)
I had this song years ago and then lost it somewhere along the way. Very funky! Happy with my purchase.

Bumble Bee Theme - Fold Up Shopping Bag With Clip On Pouch - The handy bag! D
Bumble Bee Theme - Fold Up Shopping Bag With Clip On Pouch - The handy bag! D

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bumble bee bag, 25 May 2013
Nice portable bag - especially if like me you love bees! Fast delivery too. More expensive than the supermarket ones but it has a nice design so worth a bit extra.

Fosmon Capacitive Stylus Compatible with Apple iPhone 5 Apple iPad Mini / New iPad 4 Samsung Galax
Offered by Fonezz Accessoriez

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for tablets than S3, 22 Dec 2012
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S3. It works well for functions such as scrolling the screen and keyboard typing but my main requirement was for writing and drawing on S-Memo and for this the stylus feels a bit too "blunt" (like a pencil eraser). I imagine it works really well on a larger device, such as a tablet. It would have been nice if the second stylus in the pack could have had a slightly more pointed end.

BPM Silicone Case Cover Skin & Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS
BPM Silicone Case Cover Skin & Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS
Offered by BPM UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice soft case but could be improved with more overlap, 25 May 2011
Excellent service and despatch. I really like this case as it's soft yet protective, and very easy to put onto the iPhone (unlike some other cases I've seen which have very hard edges that fit around the front of the phone). The only slight drawback is that I think it could benefit from slightly more silicone overlap around the front of the phone, since sometimes the screen protector "slips out" from under the overlap and has to be tucked back in.

Logitech V470 Wireless Bluetooth Laser Laptop Mouse (White) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient but very compact size, 25 May 2011
Like many other Mac users, I eventually got so fed up with the extremely poor scroll ball performance of my Mighty Mouse (both wired and bluetooth versions) that I decided to try a different brand. I'm using the Logitech V470 with a Mac OS X 10.5.8 and it was very easy to connect via bluetooth. I'm also finding its performance very good, both on vertical and horizontal scroll (although ease of scrolling would have been a given if I hadn't struggled with the Mighty Mouse for so long - just shows how our expectations can change!) However, I agree with some of the other reviewers regarding the Logitech's compact size: at around one inch shorter than the Mighty Mouse, I think people with large hands or long fingers would find it a bit too small, especially for constant use.
Well, it's a week later and I'm sorry to say that I am now having to return this mouse to Amazon for a refund. When starting up my Mac (Version OS X 10.5.8) I began to notice problems with the mouse appearing as 'not connected'. After a few minutes of waiting and the Mac struggling to find the mouse, even though it was obviously in discoverable mode, a 'connection lost' message appeared on the screen. To remedy this, I (rather ironically) had to actually plug in my original Apple mouse to create the connection to the Logitech mouse. I don't know how many other customers have experienced similar problems but it's rather a shame that there's a compatibility issue with this otherwise very neat mouse.

True Democracy [Us Import]
True Democracy [Us Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality & rapid despatch, 15 Jan 2011
I absolutely love this album and for nostalgic reasons I wanted to own it on CD rather than buy an MP3 download. It arrived really quickly despite all the Christmas post problems in London and is of excellent quality. I would highly recommend this seller.

BadBoyz Replacement Buds Tips For Bose Triport in-ear Headphones Small (6 pack)
BadBoyz Replacement Buds Tips For Bose Triport in-ear Headphones Small (6 pack)
Offered by Gadget Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 15 Jan 2011
The Bose Triport headphones have an excellent sound quality but, unfortunately, the ear buds can sometimes fall off and this is how I eventually lost one of the small buds that came with the headphones. So it was great to find this pack of replacements, thankfully all the same size I use, rather than a pack of small, medium and large. Very good quality, great value for money and rapid despatch. Would buy from this seller again.

Looking There
Looking There

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning voice, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: Looking There (MP3 Download)
I love Kaissa! She has the most beautiful voice. One of the best albums I've bought this year (and I buy a lot!)

Page: 1 | 2