Profile for DLT-Bookworm > Reviews

James Arthur
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant debut CD, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: James Arthur (Audio CD)
Must confess I didn't want James to win X Factor because I knew he would be successful anyway, but as Impossible was one of my favourite songs from the last 12 months, felt I should buy the CD. So pleased I did - the other tracks don't disappoint, especially Lie Down, Smoke Clouds and Is this Love? My family are fed up with me playing this over and over and over!

Two Brothers
Two Brothers
by Ben Elton
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Un-put-downable!, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Two Brothers (Paperback)
The story has a good twist, equally riveting, educational and horrifying. Loved how the story is told from different characters point of view and jumps backwards and forwards in time.

The Best of Keane
The Best of Keane
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Best of Keane (Audio CD)
Loved this CD, it has got most of my favourites on there! Recommend to all Keane fans, even though you've got all the songs on other CDs (except for the last 2!)

I've Got Your Number
I've Got Your Number
by Sophie Kinsella

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Sophie Kinsella!, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: I've Got Your Number (Hardcover)
Love Sophie Kinsella books and this one doesn't disappoint. Another good story that I didn't want to finish - looking forward to the next one!

10 Minute Solution - Kickbox Bootcamp [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Kickbox Bootcamp [DVD]
Dvd ~ 10 Minute Solution
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 7 April 2012
This is a great workout DVD, where you can concentrate on your personal "problem" area. Leaves you sweating & comes in 10 minute routines for when you don't have enough time to get to the gymn or don't have enough energy for the usual 1 hour class!

10 Minute Solution - Tone Trouble Zones [DVD] [2007]
10 Minute Solution - Tone Trouble Zones [DVD] [2007]
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this DVD!, 7 April 2012
I love this DVD because it covers each "area" of the body (i.e. Abs, butt & thigh, etc) in an individual, 10 minute workout, plus gives a 50minute workout and separate 10 minute stretch programme if you want it. Excellent 10minute slots if you don't have time to get to the gymn, or if you just want to breakdown your exercise routine into less daunting mini workouts.

My Dear I Wanted to Tell You
My Dear I Wanted to Tell You
by Louisa Young
Price: 14.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 17 Oct 2011
I've been wanting to read this book ever since seeing the blurb at Easter-time. Started last week, am now halfway through and it's a fantastic story, so well written. Love fiction set in World War I (e.g Birdsong) and this is following the lives of 2 men in the trenches. There is action, sex, drama & a little bit of romance but nothing sloppy! Can't recommend this book highly enough.