Profile for Pappi > Reviews

Pappi

Chuck Taylor Mid
Chuck Taylor Mid
Offered by SOLETRADER
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the size, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Chuck Taylor Mid (Apparel)
Ordered 47EU, got sent UK12 which is smaller, that plus the lining is pretty thick made it way too small, looks like a nice boot, just order a size larger than you need, unfortunately they don't have larger than UK12

Viva La Madness
Viva La Madness
by J. J. Connolly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 23 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Viva La Madness (Paperback)
Waited a long time for this book, as someone else said following Layer Cake was going to be no easy task. Definetly worth the wait, a word of warning though, I found, just like Layer Cake, once I started it is very difficult to put down, one of those books that you just have to carry on reading, and then when you get to the end want it go on, hope we won't be waiting so long for the next one Mr C, I'm hooked.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, Looks good, Very Small, irritating Light, 3 Aug. 2012
Looks good, very small and lightweight and works well doing just what it says, well what I've tried anyway, wireless access point from ethernet feed. Only downside that I've found is the flashing blue light, it really is incredibly bright and irritating if you leave it on overnight ,I have taped 7 layers of gaffer tape over the light, yes 7 layers, and it still leaks light. A nuisance but bearable for the great job it does...and a bargain to boot.

Asus O!Play HD 1080p HDP-R1 Live Internet Media Streamer
Asus O!Play HD 1080p HDP-R1 Live Internet Media Streamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of Kit, 8 Mar. 2011
Nice and simple to operate, read every video format I tried with it, instructions are clear and simple, ended up buying a second one and might even go for a third to replace my Popcorn hour which has very tech instructions and I've never been able to configure properly as opposed to this which does what it says on the box.

3.5" SATA HDD to e-SATA and USB Combo External Enclosure Caddy
3.5" SATA HDD to e-SATA and USB Combo External Enclosure Caddy

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the Reviews, 8 Mar. 2011
Good quite drive, instructions are poor, but following those posted in the reviews , especialy the one about curling the lead, will help you install the drive, don't forget to attach and click in the internal power cable. The power lead seems standard to me, maybe they increased the length. Overall good value for money