Profile for Miss T > Reviews

The Longest Holiday
The Longest Holiday
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Paige Toon read, 20 May 2014
As a huge Paige Toon fan I was disappointed with the book before this one: "One Perfect Summer" so I was reluctant to read this one. However I should not have been worried as it was GREAT. A entertaining easy read that as usual made me want to travel to the destination.

Chef'n StemGem Strawberry Huller
Chef'n StemGem Strawberry Huller
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great invention, 21 Dec 2013
As I have somehow managed to cut under my thumb nail when hulling strawberries (pretty painful for such a small cut) I decided to give this a go. I have been very impressed by this, people laugh when they see it and think I'm lazy but I would recommend this to anyone who has issues with hulling.

PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black
PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Large, Black
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 21 Dec 2013
Ordered this through Amazon's black Friday lightening deals. Really impressed with this, especially how it closes - seems very secure and there's a little food/water tray on the door for pets.

Draper 12015 30-Part Organiser Cabinet
Draper 12015 30-Part Organiser Cabinet
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box, 21 Dec 2013
Brought this as a birthday present for my partner, he loves it. Good way to store little things that usually get lost in a shed. Not amazing quality but it will definitely do what it's supposed to and doesn't seem flimsy. Very happy.

American Crew Forming Cream 85g / 3oz
American Crew Forming Cream 85g / 3oz
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers
Price: 12.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 21 Dec 2013
I brought this as a Christmas present for my partner who used to use this religiously when he was a teen but stopped as we became older because of the cost. He has always loved American Crew products and used them for years. The packaging was terrible and the product actually fell out of the packaging as it came through the door so my partner saw it and the surprise was ruined...but oh well, he was pretty chuffed though!

Sound Phonics Phase Three Book 2 (Book 4 of 10): Early Years/Key Stage 1
Sound Phonics Phase Three Book 2 (Book 4 of 10): Early Years/Key Stage 1
by Carol Matchett
Price: 2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this a lot, 30 May 2013
Phase 3 is an important phase so I use this book quite often. Most of the activities are very easy so they are good to see if the children have basic recognition and decoding of the different digraphs and trigraphs featured in this phase.

Easy One Wireless Thermometer
Easy One Wireless Thermometer
Offered by Wetterladen24
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything seems good, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Easy One Wireless Thermometer
I brought this as a gift for my Dad for Christmas 2012. He likes to monitor the temperature and weather, have heard no complaints from him at all about this, seems happy!

Princess Reward Stickers
Princess Reward Stickers
Offered by School Stickers
Price: 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars The girls in the class love these, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Princess Reward Stickers (Toy)
I use these to show praise to the girls in my class (although uncommon, sometimes the boys want a princess sticker too!), they can look back through their work and spot the stickers to see which pieces of work I was most happy with.

Dinosaur Reward Stickers
Dinosaur Reward Stickers
Offered by School Stickers
Price: 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for teachers, 30 May 2013
I would recommend this product to other teachers or people who work with children. The children respond well to stickers as a form of praise.

Caveman Dave (Read Me Beginners Series)
Caveman Dave (Read Me Beginners Series)
by Nick Sharratt
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 30 May 2013
Although a very simple story the children responded well to the content and found it funny. We used it as part of our 'Homes from long ago' topic and we spoke about cavemen and their ways of life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4