Profile for CMM_Gun > Reviews

Content by CMM_Gun

CMM_Gun

Page: 1 | 2
d-c-fix® Sticky Back Plastic (self adhesive vinyl window film) Spring 67.5cm x 2m 346-8355
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars The package arrived within a few days and the goods were well protected in a sturdy cardboard box, 25 Nov. 2015
Wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this item. I needed something to give me some privacy while sitting in my conservatory. I looked at having blinds fitted but the prices quoted where very high. I happened to stumble upon this item, read the reviews from other customers and ordered a couple of rolls. The package arrived within a few days and the goods were well protected in a sturdy cardboard box. I set about the task ahead. A good tool to use when unrolling the sticky back plastic would be a wallpaper pasting table if you have one. Unfortunately I don't and I had to use the floor. I measured the windows and then marked up the roll. Cutting wasn't straight forward. I had ordered the application kit along with the rolls but I found the small cutting knife wasn't ideal and didn't always cut through the plastic first time. In the end I used a pair of very sharp scissors. I cleaned the windows first and then applied the plastic. Using the tool I had purchased I carefully pushed out any air bubbles as I unrolled the plastic down the window. I was very surprised and happy that the application was trouble free and the result was much better than I expected. The amount of privacy the plastic cover gives is really good from inside and out. My only tip is not to rush the application. Take your time when fitting and hopefully you will be as happy with the results as I am. I can now sit in my conservatory knowing that I'm not being overlooked by the neighbouring houses.

Red
Red

4.0 out of 5 stars So many great tunes that I never get bored of listening to, 17 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Red (Audio CD)
I can't fault this CD. So many great tunes that I never get bored of listening to. I'm a 49 year old male that usually listens to the likes of Numan, NIN, Manson ....etc. Miss Swift is my guilty pleasure and I don't care who knows :-)

Soft SnooZ'zzz® Deluxe - Larger Size Sleep Mask, Cushion Soft Feel, Super Comfy, Excellent Light Block. UNISEX Eye Mask. Protective Carry Pouch Included with Sleeping Mask.
Offered by GT Global Distributors LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Nov. 2015
Helps me get a better sleep when I come off my night shift.

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Offered by Executivez

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Nov. 2015
Great purchase. Cleans / Dries windows brilliantly. Perfect for windows that suffer from condensation.

Star Wars Official Kylo Ren Shadow Force Awakens Movie Tee T-Shirt Top Mens Ladies Womens Unisex (Medium)
Offered by Rock Star Merch

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a present for my son. Item packaged ..., 17 Nov. 2015
Purchased as a present for my son. Item packaged well. Quality of shirt seems ok ....... will know more after a few washes.

Joy Division Unknown Pleasures Adult Heather Charcoal Gray T-Shirt (Adult X-Large)
Offered by TV Tees

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time. Fits well and quality better than expected, 4 July 2015
Arrived in good time. Fits well and quality better than expected. Have washed it a few times now and looks just the same. Happy :-)

Star Wars X-Wing Fighter Haynes Manual Blue T-Shirt | Size X-Large
Star Wars X-Wing Fighter Haynes Manual Blue T-Shirt | Size X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Jun. 2015
Arrived in good time. Very happy with purchase.

Official T Shirt STAR WARS Black Y-WING Gold Haynes XL
Official T Shirt STAR WARS Black Y-WING Gold Haynes XL

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Jun. 2015
Arrived in good time. Very happy with purchase.

IBRA® 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 1.5 m
IBRA® 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 1.5 m
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good packaging - well protected, 26 Nov. 2014
Arrived on time. Good packaging - well protected. This audio lead is a nice sturdy bit of kit. Well worth the price.

Splinter (Songs From A Broken Mind)
Splinter (Songs From A Broken Mind)

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is Worth Writing a Review For ......, 12 Nov. 2013
This is a short and simple review .....
Buy it ...
Buy it now ......
You will not regret this purchase.
This is Numan back to his best.
"A Shadow Falls On Me" is the stand out track for me, but I don't believe there is one duff song on this CD.
If you get the chance to see him playing these songs live then take it.
Keep it coming Gary ..... your on a roll.

Page: 1 | 2