Profile for Marc of Luton > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Denture Bath Box Case Dental False Teeth Storage Container Rinsing Basket
Denture Bath Box Case Dental False Teeth Storage Container Rinsing Basket
Offered by vococal-tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money although quite a lengthy wait ..., 24 May 2016
Good value for the money although quite a lengthy wait until delivery. Does the job and only criticism is the lid is a bit of a loose fit and would be better if hinged to bath.

6 pairs Super Luxurious Mens Long, Knee High Lambs Wool blend Lycra Winter Socks (049L-Wool-BLK)
Offered by Stylishbedrooms

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 6 April 2016
Brought these socks about a year ago from a different supplier and found them to be excellent in all ways and exactly what I wanted. However, upon returning to the same supplier, I was provided with totally different socks which were a disappointment, so I was really pleased to find these socks from a different source. Whilst light in weight, the socks are knee length, warm and with some stretch, important to me as I am unable to bend due to health reasons.

3 Pairs Mens Plain Knee-High Business Socks, 100% COMBED COTTON, Vitsocks Classic, 9.5-11, black
Offered by Vitsocks

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Mar. 2016
A mite disappointed as socks loss their shape after wear and one pair holed at the ankle.

I am Speeding because I have to get there Before I Forget Where I am Going Funny Joke Novelty Car Bumper Sticker 7.5x5.5"
Offered by CiarasCoolGraphics

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 Mar. 2016
Rather than the nice squared off picture on the website, I received a crudely cut version with uneven sides, a curved corner and a miss shape notice. Brought as a joke present for the wife but whilst appreciating the slogan, she is reluctant to use it owing to its crude cut.

Diver (TM) Waterproof MP3 Player. 4 GB. Kit Includes Waterproof Earphones. NEW. (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, really pleased with this waterproof MP3 player., 12 Jan. 2016
Previously we were reduced to using a waterproof pouch attached to the arm which was cumbersome and eventually leaked damaging the player. This player is small, light and compact and is easily attached to my goggles or in the case of the wife, to her costume, enabling unhindered swimming. The transfer of tunes was a breeze and I used the copy and paste method to transfer my favourite tunes. The ear phones are of a wrap around the ear type which we found were an improvement on the in-ear one which we previously used which could come out occasionally. We put about 50 plus tunes on but understand that we can increase this to about four to five hundred, subject naturally to the size of these. Reproduction is clear and volume more than adequate for our use. One small criticism is there is no shuffle function but hey the tunes are our choice and we were able to dictate their order by way of the afore-mentioned method of transfer. Use of the buttons take some use to get used to especially as you have to remember to hold the power button down for a short period to switch it on and off. Having had the player for only short period, our use has been limited but to date we are more than satisfied with the product.

Our Story
Our Story

5.0 out of 5 stars I found it easy to read and follow and provide an enjoyable return ..., 3 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Our Story (Kindle Edition)
Coming from the 60's and 70's eras, I find stories about the Krays somewhat fascinating although a lot of myths exist. This book purported to be written with the co-operation of the Kray brothers appears to give a more truthful version of events and gives some insight into their lives and views. I found it easy to read and follow and provide an enjoyable return to my younger days..

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as advertised., 4 Nov. 2015
Removal of the existing label was not was as easy as suggested and in several instances the vintage label was not large enough to cover the area of the one on the bottle reducing the choice of wine.

JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Lightning Cable for iPhone 6S/6/5/5S/5C/SE, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini - 1 Meter 8-Pin, White
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I shall continue to check it over the next few chargings to monitor this and currently reluctant to leave untended until I am ha, 25 July 2015
Found the need to get a spare charging lead for my Ipad Air and this fully fits this purpose although I have a slight concern that the USB end tends to get warmer than the one supplied with the Ipad. Under these circumstances, I shall continue to check it over the next few chargings to monitor this and currently reluctant to leave untended until I am happy that this does not develop into a problem. Otherwise, happy with my purchase.

Emartbuy® Sony Xperia E4 / Xperia E4 Dual Shiny Gloss Gel Skin Case Cover Red
Emartbuy® Sony Xperia E4 / Xperia E4 Dual Shiny Gloss Gel Skin Case Cover Red
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars A good case, 24 Jun. 2015
I found this case to fit my mobile well and appears to offer protection from the normal day to day minor scrapes and mishaps. Whilst a snug fit, it was easy fit, attractive and completely fit for purpose

BAAS® Sony Xperia E4 - Stylish S Line Gel Case Cover , Touch Screen Stylus Pen , 2X Screen Protector Guard & Desktop Stand
Offered by BAAS Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars The case fitted the mobile phone well but hampered the ..., 11 Jun. 2015
The case fitted the mobile phone well but hampered the use of the side buttons insofar these took some pressing to activate. Otherwise an attractive addition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5