Profile for happy customer > Reviews

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers
Price: 119.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Kindle Fire HDX, 28 Mar 2014
Excellent, very, very pleased with it. I got it for my husband and he is very pleased too,I find I am using it as much as he is.

Nice Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Leather case/cover for Kindle Fire HD 7"(is just for Kindle Fire HD 7")
Offered by trustysellers
Price: 28.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for purpose, 15 Mar 2014
There was nothing wrong with the case itself but it was not suitable for the Kindle Fire HD as the openings were in the wrong place.

Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars was a gift, 26 Feb 2014
The person I gave the gift to was delighted with it,she is a whiskey drinker and rated it very highly.

Rainhood by Wren - cassette
Rainhood by Wren - cassette
Offered by C.P Emporium
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Rainhood, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rainhood by Wren - cassette
Yes, satisfactory, it should do the job, disapointed with the pattern, I would have preferred floral but difficult to see what it actually was on the website.

Women's Multi Function 100% Pure Silk Butterfly Scarf/ Headwear Tested by leading authority /Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Women's multi function 100% pure sil scarf, 11 Jan 2014
Very pretty, useful, as it says it is pure silk and I have used it often. Very inexpensive. Thank you.

Black net & feather bow fascinator set on ribbon bound clear comb. Ideal for wedding, ladies day or any other special occasion.
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK
Price: 4.40

3.0 out of 5 stars black net and feather bow fascinator, 11 Jan 2014
It is okay. I didn't wear it as it just was not me. It is still in it's box, it was inexpenive and I am sure it will be as good as you will get for the price..

Wreath Shaped Silver Effect Scarf Clip, Brooch, Scarf Tie with Diamante Detail
Wreath Shaped Silver Effect Scarf Clip, Brooch, Scarf Tie with Diamante Detail

3.0 out of 5 stars wreath shaped silver effect scarf clip, 11 Jan 2014
It's ok - it was cheap and looks cheap but does it's job. What more can I say except what I have already said.

Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag
Satellite 9018 Wardrobe Bag
Offered by Low Cost Luggage Ltd
Price: 57.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyflite Luggage Ltd.,, 11 Jan 2014
I chose it as a gift for my step-son which he was delighted with, he does a lot of travelling and it has been put to good use.

Vinoulli Wine Aerator. Simply pour your red wine through the patented design decanter to instantly release the bouquet, flavour and taste of the wine. Manufactured with FDA food safe acrylic. Leakproof and easy to clean. Supplied in a luxury presentation box.
Offered by Vinoulli
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinoulli wine aerator, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this as part of a Christmas present for my son, he is very pleased with it and therefore I am pleased with my choice.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 30 Nov 2011
My husband was given a Kindle for a birthday present and I was so impressed with it I asked him to purchase one for me so he did. We are avid book lovers and neither of us ever thought that we would be interested in e-books. Very good indeed.