Profile for PC > Reviews

PC

Konig HeadSet with Telephone Connection
Konig HeadSet with Telephone Connection

4.0 out of 5 stars Konig Headset, 14 Oct 2012
I bought this headset because I wanted a cheap headset to answer calls, but still be free to do other things. The price was great and it works well. I have had it now for a couple of months and no problems. It is not as good as the £20 plus headsets, but what do you expect for this price. There are only really two minor problems. 1) You can't switch ears, it only works on the left ear. 2) It doesn't grip to your head as well as the the more expensive models and sometimes slips off. I would imagine if you used a headset all day you might go for a more expensive model, but if your not call centre staff, then I am sure it is perfectly adequate.

Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007: Data Analysis and Business Modeling (BPG-others)
Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007: Data Analysis and Business Modeling (BPG-others)
by Wayne L. Winston

4.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Excel 2007, 13 Oct 2012
This is a decent book if you want to improve your Excel skills. I would class myself as an advanced user and with the help of the CD you can pick up some good new tips. Be warned this is not for beginners, but that is great for regular Excel users, as they don't want to be bored with all that basic stuff. I think the book gets to the point quickly, which is what you want if your busy. Overall I would say this book is better than most of the other likeminded books on the market, as it is focused, which lets be honest is what you want. Who wants to learn about some amazing formula that you never use.

Mastering Spreadsheets, Budgets and Forecasts
Mastering Spreadsheets, Budgets and Forecasts
by Malcolm Secrett

1.0 out of 5 stars Spreadsheets for Budgets and Forecasts, 13 Oct 2012
The book wasn't cheap and I expected more. I do a great deal of forecasting and spreadsheet work and to be honest, I am already past this book. I think it is for people who are new to the process. Another grumble was the pictures in the book were a bit basic and not very inspiring. It is also Excel 2003 focused and that is now too dated.

BLACKBERRY CAR CHARGER
BLACKBERRY CAR CHARGER
Offered by Goldcables

1.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Charger, 13 Oct 2012
The price was great and arrived in good time, but I used it once and it never worked again. I guess you get what you pay for.

Excel 2007 Formulas (Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf)
Excel 2007 Formulas (Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf)
by John Walkenbach

4.0 out of 5 stars Excel Formulas, 1 Mar 2011
The book a decent book to give you a good overveiw of Excel formulas. I think it could potentially be a little easier to follow and would benefit from more examples. I don't think it does the IF formula justice, doesn't really have much on it, which surprised me. The book is not really for beginners, but if you have a decent understanding you will learn more tricks, which will aid your spreadsheet design.

BlackBerry C-S2
BlackBerry C-S2
Offered by TheSlickZone UK (Ships From USA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Battery, 1 Mar 2011
This review is from: BlackBerry C-S2 (Electronics)
Ordered battery and it was dispatched quickly and arrived in about 3 days. Really pleased as the battery, was much cheaper than in the shops and has brought my Blackberry back to life.

AVG Internet Security 2011, 4 User, 2 Year Subscription (PC)
AVG Internet Security 2011, 4 User, 2 Year Subscription (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars AVG Internet, 1 Mar 2011
The AVG security software is great value for money and works well. The biggest drawback is being able to load it onto your PC. My wife gave up. It should be simple, but it took me a few times of having to go into my computer to retrieve and load.

Ted Baker Men's Enola Loafer Tan TBM1122 8 UK
Ted Baker Men's Enola Loafer Tan TBM1122 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Ted Baker Shoes, 13 Jan 2011
Really good shoes. Real quality materials. Leather lined and leather sole. Just a couple of points to note, if you want a pair of shoes that are very hard wearing these probably aren't for you. This is due the very soft leather and I would also add that the sole and heel are quite thin. I guess this is a point of personal taste, but quality shoes tend have both chunky soles and heels.

Star Wars Trilogy: Episodes I, II And III [DVD]
Star Wars Trilogy: Episodes I, II And III [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayden Christensen
Offered by MediaNATion

5.0 out of 5 stars PC, 13 Jan 2011
Excellent value for money. I can't fault the films, hours of entertainment for the family. The films get better as they go along. II and III are the better films. My only grumble was the time for delivery, but that was due to the snow.

Casio Aq-180W-1Bvef Mens Resin Combi Watch with Back Light
Casio Aq-180W-1Bvef Mens Resin Combi Watch with Back Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Watch, 19 May 2009
I bought this watch, because I wanted a watch that was cheap, so I wouldn't be too concerned if damaged on the building site. As with all Casio watches it has proved reliable and tough. Looks good, but can still be used to time runs. The only criticism is that whilst running it can be difficult to to see your time, as stop watch quite small. Overall very pleased, as I can't believe that they can produce this watch, with so many features for under £20.