Profile for Lynn Culver > Reviews

Content by Lynn Culver

Buy This Now: A Beginner's Guide to Direct Response Copywriting
Buy This Now: A Beginner's Guide to Direct Response Copywriting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 26 Mar. 2015
A very Informative book that I really enjoyed - I will put the advice into practice and I am sure I will benefit

The Fortune Cookie Principle : The 20 Keys to a Great Brand Story and Why Your Business Needs One.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This Book, 21 Mar. 2015
I Loved this book very Informative - made me think about Marketing and Business in a different way - looking forward to putting it into practice and seeing the results!

Slogan seller
Slogan seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Slogan seller (Kindle Edition)
Very Informative, a must for anyone thinking about making money writing Slogans -
I'm now looking forward to selling my Slogans!

I Wish I Knew That: Cool Stuff You Need to Know
I Wish I Knew That: Cool Stuff You Need to Know

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Feb. 2015
Very Informative with an easy to read style, like a reference book that you can dip Into.
Perfect for people who like to Quiz

Predatory Thinking: A Masterclass in Out-Thinking the Competition
Predatory Thinking: A Masterclass in Out-Thinking the Competition
by Dave Trott

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This book, 19 April 2014
Brilliant book full of Interesting facts - it certainly makes you look at things another way.
Well worth a read
The Thrifty London Guide

How to make money online with the Amazon kindle store: Let Amazon do the online marketing and you collect the check!

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, 12 April 2014
I found this book Interesting and I will use some of the tips to promote my book "The Thrifty London Guide"

It's a well written and easy to follow guide for anyone wishing to market a book.