Profile for Kalahanna > Reviews

Content by Kalahanna

Kalahanna

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Snugg® iPhone 5 / 5s Case - Leather Flip Case with Lifetime Guarantee (White) for Apple iPhone 5 / 5s
Offered by TheSnugg

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks a bit cheap, 27 Feb. 2015
I bought the white case and I expected the interior to be white as well but it was black. That looks really cheap. I returned the item
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2015 11:59 AM GMT

Rubie's Costume Co Lord Of Rings Arwen Wig Costume Accessory
Rubie's Costume Co Lord Of Rings Arwen Wig Costume Accessory
Offered by Elbenwald

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but not for Arwen coseplay, 27 Feb. 2015
The wig is not as expected. I was a bit disappointed. The color is in my opinion to light brown, should have been darker. Also do not trust the picture as the wig is more like wavy hair and curly hair. Which is good. I will not use it for Arwen coseplay as it does not look anything like Arwens hair but I can use it for other coseplay caracters.

Dance the Chakras Yoga Workout - Ana Brett & Ravi Singh**Now with the Matrix** [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Ravi Singh
Offered by EliteDigital UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Different but gets you moving nicely, 2 Feb. 2014
Dance the chakras is a nice DVD that has a different approach to yoga. It gets you moving and dancing and you feel really free. I really like this one.

Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition
Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition
by Leslie Kaminoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 2 Feb. 2014
This book explain perfectly what muscles work when you do yoga. It helps to understand how you should move in order to do the asana correctly

WOMENS More Mile Vancouver Thermal Long Sleeved Hi-Viz Black/Pink running top MM1323 (8)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Nov. 2013
this top keeps warm, fits perfectly and the technical fabric is good quality. I have started wearing this also on weekends when I am home. Very confortable. Great buy

Photography Essentials Full Frame Photography
Photography Essentials Full Frame Photography
by David Norton

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pictures, 15 Nov. 2013
I have bought this book because I love painting landscapes and this book is so inspiring. The colours and the scenerie are beautiful. I love this book

The Masters of Nature Photography: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
The Masters of Nature Photography: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
by Rosamund Kidman Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifule book, 15 Nov. 2013
I have bought this book because I paint and some of the pictures are very inspiring in the colors,, the animals. BEAUTIFUL BOOK

Time To Run Women's Velocity Short Sleeve Zip Neck Running T Shirt Top Size 8 Periwinkle/White
Offered by Time To Run Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars superlight and top quality, 31 Oct. 2013
I like this top as it is superlight. The fit is perfect and the quality is top.
Good buy , will probably buy more of these

Celtic Beaded Bookmark
Celtic Beaded Bookmark
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bookmark, 31 Oct. 2013
I collect Bookmarks and I like this one particulary.
I use it for fanatsy books maybe because of the aspect.

Gore Running Wear Mythos Thermo Women's Shirt - Blue, 8
Gore Running Wear Mythos Thermo Women's Shirt - Blue, 8

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and warm, 31 Oct. 2013
I used this shirt last week only as it is getting colder but it is really a good quality. The size is a bit large but the fabric is really confortable to wear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3