Profile for mariopet > Reviews

mariopet

Lipsy DR06886 Halterneck Women's Dress Black Size 10
Lipsy DR06886 Halterneck Women's Dress Black Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely amazing, 22 July 2013
Gorgeous dress, fits perfectly, a bit to long for me even with 5inch high heels. Lovely fit, I will recommend to anyone who wants to go to a posh party, it's very elegant and sexy in the same time.

HE09622BL10, Blue, 10UK, Ever Pretty Long Dresses For Women For Evening 09622
HE09622BL10, Blue, 10UK, Ever Pretty Long Dresses For Women For Evening 09622
Offered by Ever Pretty Uk
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable dress, 9 May 2013
Very nice dress, perfect fitting, will recomend this dress to anyone, I'm quite short and usually between size 8-10, and because it is satin I bought a size 10, but to my surprise it was to large, so I bought a size 8 as well and it fitted perfect. it's a quite long but with high heels it will be just good not to swipe the floor. Not to forget the patern on the dress it is lovely.

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the older version, 9 Mar 2013
my son had one when he was 1 and he loved it especially because he was saying his name, and my nice every time she was coming to our house she wanted the puppy to listen to the songs. To mention she is 12 and with Down syndrome so we bought one for her and i did install the songs and put her name, and to my surprise this one had more songs than the one my son had.

Energizer 1Hour Battery Charger Fast-charging Accu with 4x AA 2300mAh Batteries Ref 638892
Price: 20.15

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 hour charge exactly, 9 Mar 2013
very quick charge, we bought quite a few sets of batteries for the 2 kids we got, and really good charges the batteries quick

Magnetic Star Chart / Reward Chart ( Large)
Magnetic Star Chart / Reward Chart ( Large)
Price: 12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars works for my 5 years old one, 9 Mar 2013
we use it to make him do things which he struggle to do. and we bought one for some friends and the same it is very useful

LeapFrog LeapsterGS Explorer Gaming System (Green)
LeapFrog LeapsterGS Explorer Gaming System (Green)
Offered by The Global Trader
Price: 42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my 2 years old loves it, 9 Mar 2013
i bought 2, one for my 5 years old and one for my 2 years old and the last one loves it more, maybe because the older one had a leap pad before and this one is similar with that

Stunning Ladies Leather Look Black Corset (CORSET Bustier + GOTHIC Skirt), size - M (8-10) By Aimerfeel
Offered by aimerfeel Lingerie
Price: 21.98

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice and sexy, 21 Oct 2012
Corset it's really nice, fits good on the breasts, not for flat chested, skirt it is really short, you can wear it only in bedroom, maybe because my hips and my bum they are a bit big, but stil fits nice