Profile for Mop > Reviews

Bamboo Velvet Wood Wooden Hard Case Cover for iPhone 4 4S 4G
Bamboo Velvet Wood Wooden Hard Case Cover for iPhone 4 4S 4G
Offered by MK Malls

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Sept. 2013
I've only had this a week or so and although it took a while to arrive (but free shipping from Hong Kong so I'm not complaining) it was well worth the wait. It's a lovely looking, solid case that gets lots of compliments. I haven't tested it's effectiveness, obviously, but it looks like it'll do the job.

Colora Henna Veg-Hair Wheat Blonde 59 ml (Case of 6)
Colora Henna Veg-Hair Wheat Blonde 59 ml (Case of 6)
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colour, lovely product, 1 May 2013
I live this stuff and am always happy with the service provided and although it takes a while to arrive it's worth the wait.

Cast On, Bind Off
Cast On, Bind Off
by Ann, Leslie Bestor
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 10 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Cast On, Bind Off (Spiral-bound)
This is a handy little book that has reminded me how much I've still got to learn about knitting despite doing it for 30 years. Very helpful that it's ring bound so it stays open and very clearly illustrated.

Elvis Prestley in a Gold Suit 1000 Piece Puzzle
Elvis Prestley in a Gold Suit 1000 Piece Puzzle
Offered by Wayne roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 Nov. 2012
I tried to find one of these several years ago but failed so was very pleased to now find it - very happy

Hugh's Three Good Things
Hugh's Three Good Things
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars Another success from Hugh, 10 Nov. 2012
You can't really go wrong with a Hugh FW book and this is no exception. It really is just full of lovely recipes that are simple and easy to produce with a variety of healthy and not so healthy. This is a Christmas present for someone but I will be getting my own copy in the New Year!

Shades of Winter: Knitting with Natural Wool
Shades of Winter: Knitting with Natural Wool
by Ewa K. Andinsson

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed, 10 Nov. 2012
I don't know why I buy pattern books, particularly without seeing their content fully, because I'm always disappointed. There's really only two patterns I like the look of and plan on making in this book, both on the cover and one of which I'll be altering to be more suitable for me. But the cover is pretty inspiring nonetheless.

Perlite - 2 litres
Perlite - 2 litres
Offered by Bonsai2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 10 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Perlite - 2 litres
I got this for covering seeds after planting and it's doing its job perfectly - my autumn planted seedlings are thriving.

WMA 12 Sizes Multi coloured Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Set 2mm-8mm
WMA 12 Sizes Multi coloured Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Set 2mm-8mm
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 10 Nov. 2012
I'm new to crochet so these may not be what the expert would use but they are perfect for my requirements. I may get some more for my friend.

Vans - U Prison Issue #23 Shoes In Suede Dark Shadow/True White, UK: 6 UK, Suede Dark Shadow/True White

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect Van in many ways, 10 Nov. 2012
I'm really happy with these shoes, I always seem to get the sizing confused but these fit perfectly and are a good colour.

Culinario Frying Pan 20 cm Green EcoLon Ceramic Coating for Induction
Culinario Frying Pan 20 cm Green EcoLon Ceramic Coating for Induction

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pan, 1 May 2012
The pan is perfect in size, non stickiness and colour. A solid construction and the non stick aspect looks like it's going to last forever.