Profile for Andrew heron > Reviews

Barbie - A Fashion Fairytale [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Lau
Offered by streetsahead

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO MUCH PINK!, 2 Feb. 2014
I canot belive this movie. It makes me run and get a sick bowl every time I watch it. I am NEVER EVER watching this again. It is just too much and by the time the fashion show bit comes on it gets too sparkly, too pink and histerical. Its such a shame just seeing alice's (shy fashion desighner) blue dress is turned pink by these pathetic "flairies. Fairies with flair!". I cant take it anymore!! Do not buy this for your daughter because honestly, It is absololute drivel.

Tom and Jerry (Nintendo DS)
Tom and Jerry (Nintendo DS)
Offered by MICRO LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome!, 2 Feb. 2014
Tom has gone mouse catching crazy! With the family out for the day, the cat is at it again. He has stolen Jerry's special cheese stash and set traps all over the house in order to catch his exlusive prey. Now Jerry must make his way through mouse traps, obsticals and and making tom one step closer to catching you.
Tom will be chasing Jerry around six zany levels - all taking place in different rooms of the house.
Your little mouse hole is the central HUB of the game.This is where you hide until you choose what place to go. Also in his mouse hole, Jerry is able to upgrade various furnishings by collecting presents that are scatterd throughout the house.To upgrade, simply press the icon on the screen. Its that simple!

Art Academy: Learn Painting and Drawing Techniques with Step-by-Step Training (Nintendo DS)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill game, 2 Feb. 2014
I am 100% satisfied with this game! It is a great way to learn art in a fun way. You are shown how to do different types of brushstrokes and you learn about the colour wheel. You can do shading techniques and you draw and paint the following: (my keyboard is not letting me type bullet points for some reason so sorry about that)
A apple (pencil)
a pear (pencil and shading)
a lime (paint)
a lily (paint with mixing colour tips and colour wheel demo)
And loads more! The great thing is that you don't have to be great at art to play this. I highly recommend this even though I'm only 10 years old myself!