Profile for M. I. Syed > Reviews

Content by M. I. Syed

M. I. Syed (Huddersfield, West Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Mocks Universal Smartphone Sock - Rainbow
Mocks Universal Smartphone Sock - Rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and customer service, 4 Sep 2014
This is a lovely phone sock my daughter has just started Hugh school and loves it. There was a small delivery hiccup which was sorted out by 'James' immediately. Excellent customer service.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Yoshi Special Edition (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Yoshi Special Edition (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Tooboon

5.0 out of 5 stars The XL screen is a good size and the 3D feature is impressive and can ..., 29 July 2014
This is a high quality DS as other buyers have said. It is my daughters 3 rd DS over the years and every time they have improved considerably. The XL screen is a good size and the 3D feature is impressive and can easily be flicked off mid game if desired. Buyers should note that there is no adaptor included which is slightly annoying, but as we have other DS 's in the house it wasn't a problem. If this is your first DS though it is annoying to have to then go and pay more for the charger. They aren't expensive but even so, when you pay a lot for the console a charger would be nice. However, this aside, it's a great quality product and my daughter loves it.

Brave Soul Women's Owl Applique Christmas Jumper, Oatmeal, Size 14 (Manufacturer Size:Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jumper, 12 Dec 2013
Bought for my teenage daughter. The applique owl is really lovely. She likes this jumper very much. Size is maybe a little on the large side. Please note it is a cropped jumper.

GoldFabric Glitter 102mm 4 Inch Star Iron-On
GoldFabric Glitter 102mm 4 Inch Star Iron-On
Offered by CrystalsRus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shiny Stars, 12 Dec 2013
Bought to iron on a white t shirt for Nativity play and they looked lovely. They came in good time and were really easy to use. I bought one large star and several smaller ones. All worked well.

Childs Gold Shiny Leggings, size 8yrs
Childs Gold Shiny Leggings, size 8yrs
Offered by iDéguisements_officiel

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Leggings, 12 Dec 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
These leggings were bought for a Nativity and unfortunately the coating rubbed off them in the seating area. However, when I contacted the seller they provided friendly customer service second to none. They gave me a refund immediately. They did state that they were very sorry and were surprised as these were one of their best sellers and had never had any problems in the past. I can absolutely believe this as I must say they did look amazing. They are thick not flimsy and have a really brilliant metallic sheen to them, lots of people commented on them.I certainly would not hesitate to use this supplier again and assume that we were just unlucky in getting a faulty pair this time.

Lily Lolo Mineral Eye Shadow - Cream Soda - 2g
Lily Lolo Mineral Eye Shadow - Cream Soda - 2g
Offered by Pure and Natural Brands

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this eye shadow, 10 Dec 2013
I have been using this eye shadow for quite a while now and this is my 2nd pot. When applied with a brush it has excellent coverage and provides a superb base for your other shadows and liner. I use it in conjunction with a mineral foundation and have always been more than pleased with the results. This latest pot now has a dispenser with holes the same as the foundation and can easily therefore be knocked into the lid. It doesn't have a shimmer, but as an everyday base product it is excellent. Lily lolo always deliver on time or quicker and their products are always well presented.

Black Crickets Medium - MAXIPACK of 170 Size 4 9-14mm
Black Crickets Medium - MAXIPACK of 170 Size 4 9-14mm
Offered by Livefoods Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Crickets., 10 Oct 2013
They're black and they're crickets! and our Gecko loves them. Have used this supplier loads of times and have never been let down. They always come well within the delivery estimate. They are well packaged and the crickets are always of an excellent quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & Bright Pencil Case, 10 Oct 2013
Although not cheap, this pencil case is lovely quality and worth maybe a bit extra. My teenage daughter loves it. The delivery and service is second to none. To agree with a previous review it was well packaged and came quickly. Ours was also wrapped in tissue paper - a lovely touch.

Kirsty Owl Print Slouchy Shoulder Bag in Light blue
Kirsty Owl Print Slouchy Shoulder Bag in Light blue
Offered by SwankySwans

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic Owl Bag., 13 Sep 2013
I love this bag. Bigger than I imagined for a cross body bag, it's just brilliant. The quality is superb. It is well made with a beautiful bright woven fabric. The strap is easily adjustable. There are several pockets inside and out that will hold purse/wallet, keys, phone etc and the lining is made of a bright contrasting fabric that is again beautifully finished. All in all great looking, very useful, suitable for teens upwards, anyone would love these bags I'm sure. The delivery was also very swift.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Adequate but ripped off, 5 Sep 2013
I purchased these at a time when I was ordering lots of things for the return to school. They cost 57p each then plus p & p ( I bought 5). They did arrive within the time stated but were slow compared to all the other purchases from a variety of suppliers. It was only much later that I realised they were charging me £4.55 postage and packing. A total rip off - they weren't individually packaged as appears on the photograph, they simply came bunched together in an envelope folded in half and stapled down one side and were sent 2nd class. I notice now they have decided to add an extra £1 to purchase price and are offering 'free!' delivery. Someone is having a right laugh at my expense! The rulers are easy to read but a bit on the flimsy side.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6