Profile for David Johnson > Reviews

Content by David Johnson

David Johnson

Ultra Green Lipped Mussel 500mg 90 Quick Release Capsules- Joint Pain and Arthritis Relief- Read the Reviews Below !
Offered by Health lab

5.0 out of 5 stars My Chocolate Lab is a lot better!, 4 July 2013
After using this product every day for the last 3 months my lab is so much better, it took a while to kick in but she is not limping as she used to and her coat is so shiny! The capsules just snap in half so the powder can be sprinkled on her food easily.

4 Pairs Mens or Womens Large Merino Wool Blend Walking Hiking Socks
4 Pairs Mens or Womens Large Merino Wool Blend Walking Hiking Socks
Offered by Knights LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect warm and cosy socks, 29 Nov 2012
Having just left the Navy, I thought it was time to get rid of my thin uniform black socks. These socks have been keeping my feet lovely and warm this winter and dont shrink on washing. Thanks.

Centra Tall Narrow HiBall Glasses - 10oz (Box 6) Ideal for Beer, Cocktails and Soft Drinks
Offered by Chefline Catering Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and excellent service, 29 Nov 2012
I was pleased with the quality of these glasses. However, one was chipped and I was immediatley sent another, this unfortunately was cracked and I was again immediately sent another. Both times I was impressed with the speed of the replacements and absolutely no quibble from the vendor. Thanks.

Inglenook Traditional Metal Fireplace Scuttle, Matt Black
Inglenook Traditional Metal Fireplace Scuttle, Matt Black
Offered by Gladstone Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for keeping coal in one and kindling in the other, 29 Nov 2012
This excellent value product is well worth purchasing. When I ordered it I wondered why I was going to get 2. Having received the two buckets, I realised that one is quite a lot smaller than the other and is ideal for keeping the kindling in. Neither are too large and do not take over the hearth.

Colt Top All Purpose Chimney Cowl
Colt Top All Purpose Chimney Cowl
Offered by Barnsouth Fireplaces and Stoves

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says it will do., 29 Nov 2012
I live by the coast and thought that having a lounge full of smoke from back drafts was something I had to get used to. This cowl has stopped back drafts and I am very happy with the end result.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2013 8:48 AM GMT

Stovax Fire Cement 500grams
Stovax Fire Cement 500grams
Offered by Galleon Fireplaces

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really up to the job, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Stovax Fire Cement 500grams
I wanted this fire cement to keep up a metal damper which i put inside my fire place. After a few fires it fell down. So i put normal cement in. This has kept the damper in place

Sunoptic OR10A Gunmetal Reading Glasses - Strength +1.50 Incl. Case
Sunoptic OR10A Gunmetal Reading Glasses - Strength +1.50 Incl. Case

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and good robust lightweight case, 29 Nov 2012
Stylish and good robust lightweight case. Unfortunately it was packed with another item I think and I missed it, having thrown away all the packaging. Amazon immediately dispatched another free of charge which I was very impressed with. Thanks Amazon.

STUNNING OXFORD BURNT ORANGE TERRACOTTA STRIPED DOUBLE COTTON DUVET SET QUILT COVER *CUR*

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 29 Nov 2012
This duvet set came fast and it really is a stunning colour. Very good value too. Not 100% cotton though.

Magnetic Black Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 (iPad 2, Black)
Magnetic Black Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 (iPad 2, Black)
Offered by ACCESSORIES LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic apple ipad 2 case, 21 April 2012
Absolutely naff piece of kit, fell apart within 2 weeks. They asked me to take my comment off and that they would re-imburse me, that never happened.