Profile for De > Reviews

Content by De

De

cellmax Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Flip Protection Case Cover Pouch With Solid Build In Phone Holder Housing Black Floral Pattern

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case good fitting, 31 Oct 2013
Good quality case and fitted my samsung note well and keeps it well protected and scratch free.would recommend this case.

Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen - Black
Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen - Black
Offered by lifuto
Price: 2.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Oct 2013
So happy with this. I bought it to replace a lost one. The cost was really good too as is the quality.

Listerine Pocketpaks, Oral Care Strips, Cool Mint - 72 Strips
Listerine Pocketpaks, Oral Care Strips, Cool Mint - 72 Strips
Offered by MNJ GOODS
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Oct 2013
These are great as it gives you immediate fresh breath. I carry them in my purse and handbag as I am a teacher and talk all the time.It used to be available in the uk many years ago and I have my sister send it over from Canada.

Jazooli Earphones/Headphones With Remote, Mic & Volume Controls For Apple iPod,iPhone,iPad
Offered by TradeMarket
Price: 3.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 31 Dec 2011
Good so far, Ive had it a couple of months and use it for my ipod. Good sound. With no interference.

Skechers 38710 Tone-ups Chalet, Women's Boots - Black, 38 EU
Skechers 38710 Tone-ups Chalet, Women's Boots - Black, 38 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Nic boots but sizing is not good!!, 31 Dec 2011
I bought these boots after exchanging them for a size 6 which is my usual size. I could not get them on even though I have slim feet so I had to return them. It was real shame as I really liked them.

Never Give Up: Relentless Determination to Overcome Life's Challenges
Never Give Up: Relentless Determination to Overcome Life's Challenges
by Joyce Meyer
Price: 6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and Brilliant, 31 Dec 2011
I am reading this book on my kindle and I cannot believe that way it speaks to me. Joyce Meyer has written such an encouraging and motivational book. I love the analagy of the chickens and eagles. I would thoroughly reccommend this book.