Profile for N. BOULT > Reviews

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Price: 76.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is brilliant, 7 Jan 2014
My 6 month old loves this. It was very easy to put together and has minimal packaging waste which I liked. Within half an hour of it arriving, she was bouncing around happily in it. We couldn't believe how quickly she got the concept of spinning the chair around. The only downsides that I can see so far is that it's quite difficult to move around for fear of breaking it, it's very big and it's sometimes quite tricky to get a little one in the seat as their legs do not go where you want them too! I'm sure it's better when they have better co-ordination. Otherwise it's amazing. I was hesitant to buy this because of the hefty price but I have to say that it is definitely worth the money.

Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes
Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my 6month old very entertained, 7 Jan 2014
Lovely quality item. Plays several pieces of classical music. It actually sounds quite tuneful, not like some kid's toys! She hasn't quite learnt to press the button to make it start yet, but can do it by default when trying to eat the little balls! I would buy this again as a gift for someone. Quite impressed.

Beano Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Beano Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept my 10 year old entertained but not enough things to do in it, 7 Jan 2014
My son devoured this annual and loved it but he said he would like to have had more magazine type activities to do in it such as spot the difference or mazes. Good quality annual and super for the price.

Wicked Awesome Epic Thank You Notes 10 Pack
Wicked Awesome Epic Thank You Notes 10 Pack
Offered by Dear Henry
Price: 5.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cards but quality not great, 7 Jan 2014
The colour and design is very good, as is the concept. I just feel that they could have maybe put 2 less cards in the pack and used better quality card instead. It feels like it's sort of I between paper and card -quite flimsy. Probably wouldn't buy again.

Demon Dentist
Demon Dentist
by David Walliams
Price: 5.85

2.0 out of 5 stars This book scared my 10 year old son, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Hardcover)
I was very excited to get this new Walliams book for my son. He was equally excited to begin reading it. We read the first few chapters together and I really enjoyed it, end though I thought it would definitely put kids off the dentist for life. He obviously liked the story as he then read on over the next few nights on his own however at 10pm late at night, he came rushing into my room crying saying the skeleton drawings scared him and that he couldn't get them out of his mind. He then spent the night in my bed because he was too scared to go back in his room. Since then, he has not touched the book and has been too scared to read it. This is a real shame. I must admit, even I think the pictures are dry scary. My advice would be, upon reflection, do not let your child read at night or if they have any aversion whatsoever to the dentist. I regret buying this as I think it may have put him off future books from the author.

Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone
Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone
Price: 4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item but not as nice as the wooden ones, 7 Jan 2014
I bought this for Christmas for my daughter and I didn't realise that chatter telephone is plastic nowadays. Not a big problem but just not what I was expecting. The cord is a bit short, probably for safety reasons but my daughter struggles to put the receiver to her ear unless she is holding the phone right in from of her.
Good quality cord to pull the toy along and it seems about the right length.

Bristan Angled Hose Connector
Bristan Angled Hose Connector

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorted the problem with our shower head, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bristan Angled Hose Connector
We bought a new bath recently and due to the twisting device to make the plug pop up and down, the shower head hose would not fit. Upon recommendation of our plumber, he said to buy one of these and it should fit. He was right! The company delivered these very quickly. Excellent buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2014 1:17 AM GMT

Owl Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
Owl Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Cards
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little note lets, 7 Jan 2014
Lovely quality item in a nice presentation box. This would also make a nice gift for someone. The envelopes are also good quality and stick first time of licking. I would buy these again.

Wenko Soap Dispenser Varese 3-Chamber, Chrome
Wenko Soap Dispenser Varese 3-Chamber, Chrome
Price: 17.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful buy, 9 Dec 2013
Fell off the wall and the item was poor quality. It cut my finger. Amazon gave me a refund. It left silicone marks all over my newly decorated shower cubicle. Not happy.

Ez-freeze Waverunner 22oz (650ml) Cooler Drinks Water Bottle
Ez-freeze Waverunner 22oz (650ml) Cooler Drinks Water Bottle
Offered by Only Sportsgear
Price: 6.13

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok., 9 Dec 2013
Don't know if this was worth the money. The lid is a bit annoying when you wash it up as it doesn't balance on the draining board. The quality seems quite good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4